minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 04:47:09 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 3162.1.2.1.2.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:sounds good to me!

Date: Fri 11/04/03 06:47:03 GMT

Name: Mr. Clean us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
If mine is one of three ideas chosen,and you wish to make a movie out of it,I would be happy to email you with more details of my "vision",while the majority of creative control will be in your,(styx), hands.I'm not completely foreign to the film industry,years ago I worked as a "creative consultant" for a certain fetish film company whose name I'm too ashamed to mention(lol).I'm glad you all liked it, Just to see my idea come to life is reward enough!
In reply to Message (3162.1.2.1.2.1) Hello terrific idea! free membership for the best!

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Fri 11/04/03 04:01:10 GMT

These are the type of ideas we want to hear about- we're quite willing to shoot them.

Have to be fairly simple, because most models are really awful actresses : )

Keep them coming.

How about this? The best 3 (workable)ideas get a free month's membership to the site.

Graham and Kev

In reply to Message (3162.1.2.1.2) Idea Re: Re: Definately! (Styx, look at that suggestion)

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Fri 11/04/03 03:46:02 GMT

OK... if we're talking chores as a theme/pretense for wetlook, here's an obvious one: laundry!

Model dresses herself from the contents of a laundry hamper, hops in a tub full of soapy water, writhes around for some agitation, then into a second tub of water to rinse (and/or a few minutes under the shower), strips down, hangs up the clothes to dry, then back to hamper for another outfit to do it all over again.

In reply to Message (3162.1.2.1) Hello Re: Definately! (Styx, look at that suggestion)

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Fri 11/04/03 02:01:38 GMT

Sounds like a pretty good idea to me. Graham and I will have a chat about doing something along these lines.

Have actually got some footage of Natalie washing down the walls after a messy session using her dress- but she took it off to do it.

I rather like the idea of combining a shoot with household chores. Can anybody think of a way of getting a model to mow the lawn or do some flower bed weeding? Howing about unblocking the drains or painting the house? I'd get good footage and save hours of work too LOL

In reply to Message (3162.1.2) Hello Definately! (Styx, look at that suggestion)

By DDMan - ddman@rcsis.com us Thu 10/04/03 23:47:14 GMT

Even if it wasnt for the "Cleaning" it would be a great script for a girl to get wet.  Styx could do this and it would be incredible...come on...take the hint. Wink Smile
In reply to Message (3162.1) Confused Re:new fetish?!

By Mr. Clean - us Thu 10/04/03 20:07:28 GMT

I very much enjoyed "Honey Bunny's" photoshoot! I remember you posted another s.c.'s layout of a girl cleaning and I got very excited! Theres something about watching a woman clean that I find very erotic! I think a video of a cute young woman cleaning a bathroom with her body would be a great idea! (I would certainly buy it!),I have the whole movie in my head;An attractive woman @22-30 years old either fully clothed,or at the very least strechy capri pants & t-shirt using her body like a sponge to scrub dirt away!She starts out dry,wetting the floor with a bucket of soapy water then lays down,lathering up the floor and herself!At the end she rinses off in the shower!Does anyone else think this is a good,(original), idea?
In reply to Message (3162) Hello S.Charms Update 4/10/03

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Thu 10/04/03 12:34:45 GMT

Website: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/southern-charmswetlook/

April Wink Smile http://www.southern-charms4.com/april/fotos108.htm                 Honey Bunny http://www.southern-charms4.com/honeybunny/fotos009.htm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.045 seconds to generate ]