MyWetloook

Message # 31607.1

Subject: Hello I second that!

Date: Thu 20/09/07 03:40:32 GMT

Name: Amf us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Me too, Brian!  I used to be so shy and embarrassed about this fetish.  Getting caught wet in clothes used to be such a scary thought for me.  Now, I get wet openly a lot, and I've never gotten a negative reaction.  In fact, many people seem to cheer me on or congratulate me.  And just lately, I have met a new partner who has jumped right in and seemed to enjoy it from the very first times we got wet together.  Lately, she's been the one initiating it, walking into the water fully clothed on a hike we did, and dragging me in with her, or walking out into the huge sprinklers in the park after we saw a play, dressed nicely too.  She loves it, and really enjoys how happy it makes me.  So everyone out there, I agree wholeheartedly with Brian: Don't be shy!  Don't keep it a secret!  Being open about it can only lead to good things!  If you lurk around hiding to get wet, or act ashamed, people will think you ARE weird.  If you are just open and proud, people might think you're a little different, but just a fun-loving person who is not inhibited and not afraid to enjoy yourself.  Come out of the closet!  It's awesome!  
In reply to Message (31607) Hello WWF sincere thanks for what you have given me

By Brian - uu Wed 19/09/07 07:11:24 GMT

I was talking with a group of friends over the weekend and I showed them pics of my girlfriend and me on holiday at the swim up bar. We are sat drinking at the bar in our soaking wet clothes . We look great.  We had wanted to jump into a pool and swim to a hotel swim up bar for ages - so we did just that during that boiling hot day in August when we were in Portugal. I showed the pics because I wanted to see the reaction from my friends and some neighbours. It was the women who were most vocal and nearly all said they would like to swim in their clothes at some time - just the reaction I had hoped for.

The point of this post is to thank you people in this forum for the last few years in giving us two individuals the confidence to get wet in public and not to be concerned by any reaction of those watching. The more we swim in our clothes at every opportunity or whenever we feel like ... the more it is seen as a natural thing to do. The number of youtubes showing people walking/jumping in pools of their own free will has shown us that swimming in your street clothes is more popular than ever.

My partner and me seem to be planning or making arrangements for our clothed swims all the time. If we go for a walk in the countryside even with friends we always have a change of clothes and camera in the car. So if we see a nice pool, lake or river - in we go.If we are going to a hotel or a party with a pool she picks out what she is going to wear in the pool - just in case.

I love it that I can now  talk openly about something that I NEVER heard mentioned by anyone. I thought it was just me who had this obsession with swimming with all my clothes on. I never read aor talked about it because i thought I would be embarrassed. I still have that obsession but now I do not feel so different or strange. In fact I feel liberated and free to do exactly what I want. Importantly I have found a partner who was a little slow at first to join my 'fetish' but who now is as passionate about it as me. I think she is keener on the exhibitionist side of it. She says she is an attention seeker. She says she has never had the attention that jumping in a pool or being thrown in fully clothes  brings her. The main thing is that in 2007 I am able to swim in my clothes in public once or twice a month. If people are aound I just don't care. In the past we would have looked for a secluded spot - now we just get in the water. It has to be outdoors or a pool I do not care for the bath or the shower - it has to be a swim.

Thankyou again for your help and for reading this - it is great to hear that others feel the same way and I feel  that we are starting to get people to admit that they too would swim in their clothes and join us in loving wetlook.

Happy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]