MyWetloook

Message # 31598.4

Subject: Hello Re: wetting before wetting

Date: Wed 19/09/07 18:17:19 GMT

Name: horseman uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
that last post was excelent as were all the others.Thank you now I know I am not alone.We had a fellar join us once for a wetting,very nice chap and dedicated wetlooker.We had taken a small boat along a river where an unaccesable island was,only reached by boaters but offering good oozzy mud at edges and access to the river hidden by bushes,a perfect spot for any wet or mud fan.We had made coffee on the boat so had all drunk a fair bit of fluids and when I got into the water in my boots I just discreetly wet myself before wading deeper.My partner admited later she had wet herself more from need than anything but I noticed our friend stood behind a tree and relieved himself,that was his choice and whilst the subject was mentioned it was not elaborated on.I must add the feeling if in colder water  of doing it is one of extreme warmth momenterily,again a good feeling.Well the posts were posotive so thats good and any more discussion would be interesting.Thanks.
In reply to Message (31598) Hello wetting before wetting

By horseman - uu Tue 18/09/07 18:39:46 GMT

This is always a touchy subject I know but for those who enjo either solo wetlook or sharing with a partner am I alone in wetting myself naturaly so to speak prior to a good wetting or mudding session?I get this feeling of excitment knowing I am going to get wet fully dressed in clothes I enjoy and to relieve oneself in clothes is childish I suppose but exciting.Any comment on this posotive or negative at all?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]