Wetlook-Online

Message # 31564.1

Subject: Hello Re: Sitting near the pool

Date: Mon 17/09/07 17:09:23 GMT

Name: noname fr

Email: finodoc24@yahoo.fr

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi! You are a lucky guy.

Few monthes ago, I've asked my wife what she would thik about being pushed in a pool fully clothed. To my surprise, she let me know that it could be funny.

So, with some friends of mine, and especially with one girl who is one of my wife's best friend, we managed to throw her in their pool. With out she knew it before, of course. And came the day ! My wife, wearing jeans, came near the pool. She tasted the water and said...."sorry it's too cold for me" ! The girl who was ready to do it said slowly to me " If I were you I wouldn't do it ! I know well your wife she won't appreciate this time!"

Too sad, but I had to let our plans down!

I hope next year will be warmer as I live in a village where there are many private pools.

In reply to Message (31564) Hello Sitting near the pool

By Brian - uu Mon 17/09/07 10:32:23 GMT

Two things about getting wet fully clothed

I cannot believe that all the people we see being tossed into the pool with their clothes on do not fancy the idea. Why on earth would you sit so near the water fully clothed unless you wanted to be thrown in ? I know the last time i went to a pool party my girlfriend wore jeans and t shirt and old shoes because she knew we were going into the pool dressed. Of course she screamed and made a fuss when the lads picked her up but she said she loved it all. She stays under for a bit to enjoy the feeling of the wet clothes and always makes sure she comes straight out of the pool to give that great after shot - but then she usually jumps back in for a good swim or a soak in the hot tub. Recently she has not bothered to take a change of clothes so we have had to walk home wet which we have found a bit of a turn on.

One thing we do usually get pissed off about was that you are not allowed to swim in clothes at the local pool. Two weeks ago we found out that the scouts had a Charity fun day where they told us they could swim in anything they liked. We managed to get involved in the fund raising and were invited. We turned up pretending to be unaware of the charity pool toss. There were the usual people getting chucked in and then my girlfriend volunteered to be thrown in for charity. She raised £17 and stayed in the pool for about 15 minutes. I did not get any bids but promised myself that I would not miss the chance and allowed my girlfriend to pull me in. I have got to say that it was a real turn on to swim in the local pool again - it was so warm and clean. We walked home from that event soaking wet again. This is a new thing for me and I am really starting to love being wet for long periods after the swim  - does anybody else enjoy these situations or is it just me?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]