minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 01:50:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 3147.1

Subject: Happy Re: wet Hawaii vacation (sorry no pics)

Date: Fri 11/04/03 00:29:01 GMT

Name: michael us

Email: waterworld501@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
nice !!  too sad you have no pics, the story was great. good news for wet jeans fans: Tiff and I are going to Hawaii too (may 12th to 19th) and my wife IS into wet jeans and we will bring back tons of pics (so I hope at least) of swimming, diving and snorkeling in jeans.

thanks again for your story, it was really inspiring...

MJ

In reply to Message (3147) Happy wet Hawaii vacation (sorry no pics)

By Mark - jtsmark@yahoo.com us Wed 09/04/03 13:54:07 GMT

Just got back from Hawaii – never had such a wet vacation. Unfortunately I don’t have any pictures, but I thought I would share the wettest three day stretch at least in words:

On Sat my wife and I got an early start to try out a new snorkel beach. My wife isn’t into wetlook, but she doesn’t mind me doing it if it’s not too public. The beach was still pretty deserted, so I went right in with jeans, T-shirt and long-sleeve shirt. I have seen better snorkeling spots before, but I have to admit that I paid more attention to my clothes than to the fish anyway... After a wonderful 1h swim we headed back for the beach. It hadn’t gotten pretty crowded in the meantime and many tourists asked us about the snorkeling conditions. I think my wife was very surprised that nobody even really noticed that I was standing there dripping wet. We then drove on to another beach – I didn’t change out of my wet clothes, of course. The surf appeared a bit too dangerous for the uninitiated tourist, but I found a beautiful river merging right into the ocean. A little explorative hike upstream allowed for some more soaking opportunities. What better way than finally drying off while reading at the beach. We got back home a couple of hours before sunset. Just enough time for me to check out the coastline along our condo area. A small trail led down the cliff to a gorgeous bay. I had seen the bay and this time I wanted to check out what’s to the East of it. With anticipation I followed a small overgrown trail. After a few steps I noticed a smallish mud puddle covering the trail.

---short mud section (skip to “end mud” if you prefer pure wetlook)

Why wait – of course I would walk right through it. To my surprise I sank in almost waist deep. I am from dry California and have never experienced such a deep mud hole. My jeans covered with mud I now really needed to find some water to wash off.    

---end mud

The trail soon stopped and the only way to continue was to climb down the rocks and walk through knee-deep water along the coastline. Just like it was made for wetlook lovers. Getting wetter and wetter the real exploration now started. I finally reached a small sand stretch. Since my path was the only access I was obviously alone. A few big trees with huge roots grew in the back. I noticed a small stream coming down the cliff. To my delight I realized that it ended right in this hot tub-sized pool formed by the tree’s roots. The entire pool was filled to the brim with mud.

---short mud section (skip to “end mud” if you prefer pure wetlook)

A private beach, sunset, and a knee-deep mud pool facing the beach. Well, the Calistoga mudbaths can’t compete with that. I had the hardest time leaving this place. Covered with mud from head to toe I finally hurried back. What better way to clean up then to occasionally drop into the water while walking back.

---end mud

When I made it back to the trail head, an older couple came up to me. They had seen me walking through the water on the last stretch and had tons of questions about the hike. I strongly recommended it to them (but I left out the mud part...).

On Sun we woke up to rain. We decided to check out some of Hawaii’s historic sites. In pouring rain we drove to various ruins and cemeteries. I was quickly soaked (oops, forgot that rain jacket). We briefly shopped at a supermarket and again, to my wife’s surprise, nobody cared that I left tiny puddles behind. Back at the condo we decided to go for a quick swim at our beach. When we got there there were already four teenagers – two girls, two boys. I didn’t hesitate and walked fully clothed right into the water. Since it was still somewhat rainy both girls wore jeans and tops. After a few minutes I saw them whispering and then they suddenly got up and ran straight into the water. They swam over to us and started some smalltalk with me and my wife. Never before have I seen anybody in public in wet jeans. And this time I even triggered it. My wife was smiling at me knowingly. The boys stripped down to their underwear and joined. What retards (ok, that’s not pc – should I say wetlook-challenged?).

Mon was our last day and we decided to drive to a popular snorkel beach. By now my wife had gotten pretty comfortable with me getting wet in public. So I spent all day in my wet jeans – snorkeling, little beach hikes, reading… For the perfect highlight we even got to snorkel with a turtle. As a good-bye we had some of the famous shave ice. Of course I ordered it dripping wet. I am really glad that my wife could realize first hand that wetlook isn’t all that weird afterall.

Boy, do I want to go back... And I’d love to hear your vacation experiences.

Aloha,

Mark

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]