minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:41:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 31460.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Jean Pool 3 day half price sale starts today!

Date: Sat 15/09/07 10:56:49 GMT

Name: Absolutely Soaked us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

John, with all due respect, I think he's referring to the fact that, while your material is indeed original, it's a bit dated.  You've been peddling the same material for some time now.  I suspect most people who would want to buy it have done so by now.  What would increase sales is some new material.  Don't sweat the website stuff...just do the best you can. Focus on new material.  Just a nickel's worth of free advice.
In reply to Message (31460.1.1) Question Re: Jean Pool 3 day half price sale starts today!

By John - us Wed 12/09/07 17:29:56 GMT

What recycled crap?   The movies are originals I took myself!   If you mean the cd rom, many of those pictures can't be found any more.

Do you think redesigning the site would increase sales?  

In reply to Message (31460.1) Hello Re: Jean Pool 3 day half price sale starts today!

By Mmmmpf - it Wed 12/09/07 16:55:28 GMT

Well John, do you really think anybody on this forum is willing to waste even $12.50 on your recycled crap?  By the way, when did you learn web design, no let me guess, about 1995?  Things have moved on since then, maybe you should learn some newer things before you advertise your services for ridiculous prices.  Just sayin'.
In reply to Message (31460) Band Jean Pool 3 day half price sale starts today!

By John - us Tue 11/09/07 17:47:22 GMT

Starting today through Thursday 9/13, the Jean Pool site is having a half-off sale on everything!   Memberships, cd rom, and dvds all 1/2 price.   Just go to the site, and enter half the price shown on the page; for example dvds are listed at $25, just enter $12.50 on the order form.

http://www.thejeanpool.com/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]