MyWetloook

Message # 31383.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Simple

Date: Fri 07/09/07 18:12:29 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Just curious about what the pointless logic was behind all this...i.e. merely re-creating what is already available on the net...and then moving it to a rapidshare account.

If you agree with his logic.....then why not take every pic on webshots and flickr and move all those to Rapidshare too.

I am not irritated by his pointless contributions....but rather that he never clearly gives credit to who's media it is ..and his postings are misleading people into thinking that  the media in his rapidshare are HIS contributions...they are not....they are his "replications".

In reply to Message (31383.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re: Simple

By JRB - uu Fri 07/09/07 16:49:52 GMT

I have to agree with Dave here. By creating the archive of all the images, he's made it a lot easier for people to download them all at once. That's a selfless act to save others time -- a good deed, in my eyes.

MK, I love your work, and your spirit of generosity in the WAM community has been hard to match for years, but I'm perplexed at your reaction. Why the irritated message? Dave's actions haven't hurt anyone at all, as far as I can tell. He's trying to (and succeeding in) helping out just the way you so often do.

In reply to Message (31383.1.1) Hello Simple

By DjDave - djdavedav@yahoo.com us Fri 07/09/07 16:11:06 GMT

The point is simply this. Only one pic was linked and more often than not, people would rather download an entire set at once rather than click through every one and download them. If you'd prefer doing it the manual way, be my guest. For those who would rather get em all at once, I offer this archive. Personally I love this set and thought I'd make it easier for others to enjoy as well! And since in the past hour 33 people have taken advantage of it, I'd say there are lots of others who would agree.
In reply to Message (31383.1) Hello ...and the point is ????

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Fri 07/09/07 15:24:52 GMT

You lost me here....

All those pics were posted on the Ringo site and announced on this forum yesterday.....

http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?31368

What was the point of taking all these pics off of this site, and re-posting them all to Rapidshare instead.

If folks wanted to save those pics...all they had to do was read yesterdays message from Brian and go to Ringo to save them.

Seems like a redundancy to me.

Why not create some of your OWN media instead......as opposed to replicating other peoples stuff in your Rapidshare account.

MK

In reply to Message (31383) Links Awsome Pool Party!

By DjDave - djdavedav@yahoo.com us Fri 07/09/07 15:03:57 GMT

Nearly 100 high res pix of some girls drinking beer and swimming in jeans and t-shirts! Wish I was invited!

http://rapidshare.com/files/54047110/poolparty.zip

And as always, stop by my RapidShare site for many more pix and flix!

http://rapidshare.com/users/BAW9DS

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]