WetlookPro

Message # 31381.1

Subject: Great Re: woollens

Date: Fri 07/09/07 14:28:56 GMT

Name: sjakie nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
sounds good. Pics and a video. I am looking forward to it
In reply to Message (31381) Hello woollens

By Benito - it Fri 07/09/07 12:22:14 GMT

I went for a swim in the local lake with Zara today. It was a bit cooler at about 70degrees so she made me take a woollen jumper to wear in the water with our jeans and shirts. She wore jeans and a white t shirt so that I could get some good pics. After we had walked into the lake we swam around for a bit and I was not the slightest bit cold. I have never worn woollen clothes when swimming with my clothes on but I have to say i enjoyed it. Then Zara put her jumper on and we stayed in the water for about 15 minutes. We walked home and we were quite warm by the time we got there.

The other thing I really enjoyed was walking all the way home in wet clothes. Zara has done this before but I have driven the car usually. This time we walked together and we were quite dry by the time we got to the apartment. We walked through our town and I do not think anyone noticed we had been swimming in our clothes. I went to get in the lift but Zara said that the block was quiet why can't we just get into the pool together. I love it when she does that - she just loves to get wet. She has been in about 10 times this year mostly when she wants to but she has also been thrown in the pool when she comes down for a barbique dressed in her jeans and top. I know she wants it to happen. I am sure the other occupants know we enjoy swimming clothed but nobody ever says anything. She kept the woollen garment on because the t shirt might have been a bit too revealing.

We have  good day today and got many good pics and video for 6 minutes plus. Some is too revealing but will show some on usual youtube.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]