minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 18:33:00 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 31380.4

Subject: Hello Re: bikinis - schmikinis??? VOTE!

Date: Fri 07/09/07 12:16:14 GMT

Name: Spyman57 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
My wife normally wears a t-shirt and shorts for everyday swim attire at the house. If we should go to a public beach she will wear cutoffs or shorts and a bikini top and sometimes a t-shirt (depends on the sun / UV factor). The other day she was getting some sun on the deck and slipped into the pool in a t-shirt and bikini bottoms....she claimed to be "balancing her tan lines"..Frankly it doesn't matter to me what she wears... as long as it is wet and clings to her curves. She is not one to "change" clothes to go swimming...She has that "Your going to wash them anyway" attitude.

I think in the 10 years we have been togrther I have seen her in "proper swimwear" 2 or 3 times. Pretty good ratio I think!!

In reply to Message (31380) Read This bikinis - schmikinis??? VOTE!

By naughty norm - uu Fri 07/09/07 09:29:25 GMT

First of all, let me say that I fully appreciate the postings in this forum. I even like the risque and nudity pics. Not a problem. But... the pics of girls in a stupid bikini with a t shirt on just doesn't do it for me. They are disappointing.

So, the question is: Am I alone in this? Or do the majority of folks out there in forum-land agree with me?

I'm really curious what the vote count will be. Thanks for reading this, and vote if you have a quick moment.  Naughty Norm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]