minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 03:04:58 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 31380.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: bikinis - schmikinis??? VOTE!

Date: Fri 07/09/07 10:42:54 GMT

Name: Arthur Chappell ex

Email: arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk

Website: http://www.arthurchappell.clara.net/wetlook.contents.htm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I don't mind tee shirt over bikini shots - a bikini top in this sense is no different than a bra - and a woman wet in minimalist clothing is better than a wooman dry any time AC
In reply to Message (31380.2.1) Hello Re: bikinis - schmikinis??? VOTE!

By Victor - victor-ivanovich1@yandex.ru ru Fri 07/09/07 10:15:46 GMT

Technically, posting pics and videos of girls in wet Ts over bikinis can't be considered a violation of forum rules, because it is a forum for all types of clothes, and there are no restrictions concerning pics of half dressed girls. The restrictions concern only pics of people in normal swimwear.

Besides, I'm a wet jeans/trousers fan and the clothes of the top are not so important to me.

But I'm never irritated and I never complain about pics(vids) of girls in Ts over bikinis. It is because if I open a link which is of no interest to me, I don't lose any money: I have 7GB of monthly traffic, and I can open as many links and download as many pics as I like without bothering about the traffic. And I lose almost no time, because I have a fast internet connection and a good computer, so if someone enjoys it let him have his fun.

And by the way, I've recently come across a few videos of wet T-shirt contests (the clothes of the bottom are bikini bottoms). Should I post them here? No doubt, they haven't been posted before.

In reply to Message (31380.2) Hello Re: bikinis - schmikinis??? VOTE!

By Anonymous - uu Fri 07/09/07 09:48:58 GMT

I totally agree with you, wetlook is all about wet clothes...bathing suits dont count.  Wet skirts and business suits are not of any interest to me either...its too bad wetlooks producers only focuss on wet skirts instead of wet jeans, shirts and running shoes.

Wet bathing suits and skirts/dresses suck...lol

In reply to Message (31380) Read This bikinis - schmikinis??? VOTE!

By naughty norm - uu Fri 07/09/07 09:29:25 GMT

First of all, let me say that I fully appreciate the postings in this forum. I even like the risque and nudity pics. Not a problem. But... the pics of girls in a stupid bikini with a t shirt on just doesn't do it for me. They are disappointing.

So, the question is: Am I alone in this? Or do the majority of folks out there in forum-land agree with me?

I'm really curious what the vote count will be. Thanks for reading this, and vote if you have a quick moment.  Naughty Norm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]