minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 21:29:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 31380.1

Subject: Read This Re: bikinis - schmikinis??? VOTE!

Date: Fri 07/09/07 09:46:46 GMT

Name: soggybottom us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

First, I agree with you. Wet T's over bikinis don't do a lot for me either. But, that is what they make the left mouse button for, click and move on.

15 or 20 years ago if you saw a picture of a woman in a wet T you would go craze. Today, with all the FREE wetlook on the net I tend to agree with you. However, I'm sure that it is exactly what some people love. It's a big net and we can see almost anything we want.

The next key here is FREE. I don't pay for it, I don't complain about it.

I love wet jeans, wet cotton shirts, clingy clothing. Otherwise, click and move on; 'Thank you very much'!

In reply to Message (31380) Read This bikinis - schmikinis??? VOTE!

By naughty norm - uu Fri 07/09/07 09:29:25 GMT

First of all, let me say that I fully appreciate the postings in this forum. I even like the risque and nudity pics. Not a problem. But... the pics of girls in a stupid bikini with a t shirt on just doesn't do it for me. They are disappointing.

So, the question is: Am I alone in this? Or do the majority of folks out there in forum-land agree with me?

I'm really curious what the vote count will be. Thanks for reading this, and vote if you have a quick moment.  Naughty Norm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]