MyWetloook

Message # 31367.1.1

Subject: Great Re: Looking for story: " The adventures of a hotel photographer"

Date: Sat 08/09/07 14:14:35 GMT

Name: Bruno uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yes that's the story. Would pretty much like to get it. I got a few pages from a friend of mine that has sent me the copies. He told me that I would probably not get the rest of it. We are both vintage-wet-fans. Isn't there any chance to get it over the ocean? My friend Bruno has an excellent scanner. I am sure he would do a scanning for you.

Hans

In reply to Message (31367.1) Hello Re: Looking for story: " The adventures of a hotel photographer"

By Wetfan - originalwetfan@yahoo.com us Sat 08/09/07 13:43:27 GMT

Are you looking for the story that begins: "As a free-lance photographer, I've managed to make a pretty good living.  Good enough, in fact, to permit me to indulge myself at times in shooting the kind of pictures I like to shoot, as well as those that my clients will pay for me shooting.  My work also has permitted me to combine, offten under a professional pretext, a hobby of mine with the dollars and cents aspects of picture-taking.  Ever since I can emember I have enjoyed seeing attractive women get wet while fully-clothed..."  

If so, I have what I believe is a complete copy of this excellent story - some thirty-seven (37) 8X10 pages.  A few of the pages appear to have the last line missing - probably due to misplacement of the original on the copy machine.

This is, btw, a story involving VINTAGE wetlook.  The ladies in the stories are fully and very nicely attired in dresses (NO JEANS!) full underwear including slips, stockings, shoes, etc.

I don't have the time to scan this story but if there are any wetlook fans in the USA interested and able to scan text, I'll be happy to mail a copy to you so it can be shared either by e-mail or perhaps on the

wetlook stories site, with others.

(The original) wetfan  

In reply to Message (31367) Question Looking for story: " The adventures of a hotel photographer"

By Hans - de Thu 06/09/07 07:52:44 GMT

I got a bundle of old wetlook papers from a fiend. I came across a printed paper called "WAM NEWS" fom 1997. This magazine tells about all four items wet, messy, u/w and slapstick. I am very much interested in the wet part and there is a very promising story called: " The adventures of a hotel photographer" by Charlie Stark. Unfortunately I do not have all issues so I lack the further continuations of that story.

Does anybod have the full story?

Would like to get it.

Thanks

Hans

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]