minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 20:11:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 31274.3.1

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlook: benign fetish or sexual deviency?

Date: Tue 04/09/07 17:58:41 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Of course there can be a "benign fetish". It just depends what you mean by benign. I understand what MK means here - that benign as in "doesn't show itself" doesn't apply to fetishes. However, there is another meaning to "benign" which is "harmless" ie the opposite of "malevolent". In that sense, of course wetlook is benign, as most fetishes are!

Wetimer

In reply to Message (31274.3) Hello Re: Wetlook: benign fetish or sexual deviency?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sun 02/09/07 01:32:22 GMT

There cannot be such a thing as a "benign fetish"...that is impossible.....just as there cannot be such a thing as "slightly pregnant".

You are either a fetishist...or you are not...and your fetish by the very definition of the word...cannot be benign. It can only be benign if there is no sexual gratification taking place, and defacto....if you are a wetlook fan who has a benign interest in wetlook (i.e. no sexual activity is taking place and you are not aroused), then I do know what word defines you....a wetlook hobbyist maybe.

The definition of the word fetish is very clear in most dictionaries....and it is the worship of an object (or fantasy)  to an excessiev degree...to the point where that person is unable to achieve orgasm with the worship of that object being involved. Putting it bluntly...a true wetlook fetishist is unable to have normal straight sex...not unless wetlook is involved. If a wetlook fan is able to have normal sex without any thoughts of wetlook...then he is not a fetishist....but a hobbyist.  But either way....the activity is not benign.

Merriam Websters dictionary makes it pretty clear...i.e. a fetish is..."an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression"

There it is  "psychologically necessary for sexual gratification"....i.e. a wetlook fetishist is unable to achieve orgasm without wetlook being involved....and the fetish is directly tied to sexual gratification...so it can't be benign.

You ask "Where do you think the line is drawn? " ...and the line is drawn very clearly...i.e.

- if you can have straight sex without any thoughts of wetlook or wetlook activities being present....you are not a fetishist. You are merely a person who is lucky enough to be able to enjoy alternative lifestyles and different forms of foreplay.

- if you cannot have straight sex or cannot achieve orgasm without wetlook being involved, then you are definitely a wetlook fetishist... and it cannot be benign.

As the old saying goes....there are only 2 kinds of scuba divers.....i.e. those who pee in their wetsuits...and those who lie about it....ha ha...and anybody that tells me that they are a benign wetlook fan who does not come to this forum for purposes of sexual arousal....sorry...I don't buy it....cos why would you waste your time looking at wetlook every day....if it did not turn you on.

As for the word "deviant".......anybody in this world who claims that wetlook fans are sexual deviants.......you might want to remind them that until the 1980's homosexuality was defined as a deviancy and perversion too...and against the law in the UK until the 1950s too. So if anybody labels us as deviants or perverts.....remind them that there are only 10,000 of us in the world....but there are probably 500 million gay people in the world who are now accepted by society....and homosexuality and sodomy are perversions and deviancies from nature  too.....so if the gay communities can be accepted and no longer be called deviants....you can't apply that label to us either.

MK

In reply to Message (31274) Question Wetlook: benign fetish or sexual deviency?

By Wet Guy - us Sat 01/09/07 21:48:54 GMT

Just wondering what you guys think about this question.  Where do you think the line is drawn?  I'm going through some issues at the moment and would be pleased to get the insights of others in the community.  Thank you.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]