Wetlook-Online

Message # 31250.2

Subject: Hello Re: Trafalgar Square?

Date: Sat 01/09/07 14:48:01 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook in the UK fountains......in OCTOBER.....fat chance. The last time I can remember having decent weather in the UK in October....was the heatwave of 1974.  Normally October in England is the end of Autumn...and winter is fast approaching. As the old joke goes "winter draws on".

I just spoke to my Dad on the phone yesterday...and he lives in Norfolk...and he tells me that the weather in the UK this summer has just been plain awful..what with the floods...and barely 2 days of sunshine all summer.....and it was only 15 degrees yesterday...and August is supposed to be "summer".

It does not matter whatever regulations exist at the various UK fountains...you will not see anybody in the fountains in October.....not unless you do as Leon used to do...and wait up until after midnight for the drunk people to come out of the night clubs in the early hours of the morning.

Basically...the wetlook season in the UK is over...by September...and the next wetlook will not happen until end of the year...at the various Xmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day charity swims.

So...I would just enjoy yourself going shopping and sightseeing in the UK in October...don't waste your time looking for wetlook in October...cos you will not find any.

As for Singapore...I know that place well...I lived there for 2 years.  What do you mean.."not much wetlook in Singapore"...sure there is. Just go to Sentosa Island (only 10 minutes by cable car) or the beach fronts along the road to Changi Airport...you can find plenty of wetlook scenes to see....all year roujnd....cos Singapore only has 2 seasons....i.e. "bleeding hot"...and "not quite so bleeding hot"...ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (31250) Question Trafalgar Square?

By Russ - russ@russ.net uu Fri 31/08/07 21:33:50 GMT

I just booked a trip to London and Leeds UK, and Singapore.  I've been to Leeds and Singapore - not much wetlook there.... However I'm really interested in Trafalgar Square in London.  I've heard so much about it.  We'll only be in London for a weekend, what's our chances of seeing some wetlook?  We'll be there the first weekend in October.  Any tips or recommendations?  I've got a feeling we'll be spending most of our time trying to figure out how to get from point A to point B.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]