minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 08:20:16 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 31250.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Trafalgar Square?

Date: Sat 01/09/07 11:08:54 GMT

Name: Rob gb

Email: loswabs@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

A nice tourist spot but zero for getting wet or seeing any wet play. You'll get arrested if you get in, plain and sadly simple. Instead, go to Somerset House, about 1/4 mile walk away along The Strand, where there's a permanent fixture of water jetting up from the ground where you can get as wet as you like. I checked with them before I went and they said fine to play, but I may want to take a towel lol. I was there last weekend and one girl of about 17 had a great time ;o) There's a nice restaurant there for snacks so you can sit and watch ok.

After that, cross the river via Waterloo Bridge (Somerset House is on the north side of the bridge so you can't miss it!) and on the right should be another water jet display. This one is variable and is designed for you to jump across the jets when they stop. Of course, you won't want to do it when they stop and again, I had a great time there and got absolutely drenched. Go on a warm weekend and it should be full of people "trying not" to get wet lol

From there, I walked back through London, sopping wet, to Hyde Park. Half way up Park Lane just inside the park is a fairly new fountain where I sat on the edge with my feet in. After a while I edged further and further in until I was waist deep. Lovely!!!

Hope you have fun, may see you there ;o))

In reply to Message (31250.1) Hello Re: Trafalgar Square?

By Placebo Effect - gb Sat 01/09/07 09:20:15 GMT

I've not been since last summer, but they have banned paddling in the fountains and there are signs up everywhere telling you it is not allowed. It was a hot day, but I saw nobody breaking the rules. :-( It might be better during the night, or after big England football games it gets packed (mostly blokes though :-( )

I don't know where else to suggest in London.

In reply to Message (31250) Question Trafalgar Square?

By Russ - russ@russ.net uu Fri 31/08/07 21:33:50 GMT

I just booked a trip to London and Leeds UK, and Singapore.  I've been to Leeds and Singapore - not much wetlook there.... However I'm really interested in Trafalgar Square in London.  I've heard so much about it.  We'll only be in London for a weekend, what's our chances of seeing some wetlook?  We'll be there the first weekend in October.  Any tips or recommendations?  I've got a feeling we'll be spending most of our time trying to figure out how to get from point A to point B.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]