Wetlook-Online

Message # 31226.3.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: no solution

Date: Sat 01/09/07 19:23:10 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
That cannot be right. You say you have a DVD camcorder....and so it is a digital video camcorder. All DV camcorders these days have both AV outputs and USB or firewire (i394) outputs. Refer to your camera's user manual....you must have an iLink port on that camcorder.  

Find your camcorder model on this forum...and you can get all the answers and post questions here....there are forums for each camcorder model....

Post your questions here....

http://www.camcorderinfo.com/

In reply to Message (31226.3.1) Sad no solution

By maxval - eu Sat 01/09/07 04:19:14 GMT

This camera has only av output jack, no usb. When connected to the video capture card of the computer, nothing happens. Video capture software does not recognize the signal.
In reply to Message (31226.3) Hello Re: OFFTOPIC: Please help!

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Fri 31/08/07 14:01:22 GMT

Very simple....just

1) leave the disk inside the camcorder

2) connect the camcorder to your computer via a dv cable (firewire or i394 cable)

3) bring up your video editing software on your pc

4) hit the CAPTURE button on your video editing software on your pc, and then it should (if the dv signal is recognized) start to PLAY the disk from your camera and capture the footage to your pc. If the signal is not automatically recognized, then hit the PLAY button on your camcorder first, and then when the video starts to play, hit the CAPTURE button on your pc editing system.

5) Then you will have played the video from the camera and captured it to your pc. And then you can make online clips or re-burn it to a different DVDr format etc.

Once you have captured the footage to your pc and edited it from there, you can then go ahead and erase that DVDrw disk and re-use it again.

The process would be the same....if you had a hard drive camcorder that does not use disks and stores to an internal hard drive on the camcorder. You need to use the same method to port the media over to your computer and edit it.

The format of the disk does not matter....so long as it plays on the camera and you have a firewire cable, you can move the footage over to your computer fire dv cable.

MK

In reply to Message (31226) Question OFFTOPIC: Please help!

By maxval - maxval@abv.bg eu Fri 31/08/07 04:11:08 GMT

I have a new digital video camera that records on dvd disks. I have now a big problem. I made a record on a dvd+rw disk and my computer cannot read it. What can I do? My computer reads without any problem dvd-rw, dvd-r and dvd+r disks recorded on the same camera. Only dvd+rw is a problem. I recorded a good wetlook file on that dvd+rw disk with my wife (Sara). If somebody can help how to solve this problem, we will post the file for free.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.068 seconds to generate ]