MyWetloook

Message # 31211.4

Subject: Talking Re: Wetlook experience with partner

Date: Fri 31/08/07 09:48:31 GMT

Name: matthew pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'd say it's all about the feeling that's between you two. Or in other words - where there's a feeling, there's a will: ) What I basically want to say, is that if the girl truly loves you, she'll do almost anything for you (within reasonable limits, of course). And when it comes to turning you on and watching how attractive and sexy she is in your eyes, there shouldn't be any additional encouragement necessary. No need to add that our common wetlook "hobby" is completely harmless (of course unless someone really finds wearing wet clothes unpleasant: )

What you should do in my opinion: you have already told your wife what you're into, so I'd say don't waste any more time for talking. Start to act instead: ) A classic romantic supper with candles is a good start and always helps to get you both in the right mood for love. And then offer her a bath together (the tub must be ready and filled with water, candles in the bathroom is also a good idea). Kiss her, take her by hand and still kissing her start to lead her to the bathroom. But remember - be gentle, be delicate - this is what they like and this is the only right way to do business with women. Once in bathroom, don't let her take her clothes off (I don't know your preferences, so for example you may want to take off her skirt  or blouse and leave only lingerie - this is what I'd do: ), tell her (remember - you're still kissing and caressing her, don't stop for a second!: ) how much you like her this way, how much she turnes you on... Don't throw her in the tub - do in "baby steps":) take a glass of water first, or champagne, spill a drop on her mouth, drink it from her lips, slowly spill it on her neck or breasts not stopping to kiss her all over...

This will work - it just has to!: )

I'm very much into wetlook since I can remember. I've had a wonderful girlfiriend for two years now, and we've had some amazing wetlook experiences. Actually what I wrote above is what we did. I was amazed to see how aroused my little girl was.. that was definitely something new for her - something fascinating we made love in the bathtub, under the shower - and all the time she was wearing white, thin satin blouse, thong and black shiny stockings... Oh dude, I have almost gone crazy:) Even now my heart starts to beat stronger when I think about that night, how amazing and intense the feeling was...

OK - that's enough from "Uncle Good Advice" for now (we both happen to live in Poland, don't we?:) Glad to know I'm not the only one wetlook fan in this valley of tears: ))) Let me please wish you good luck - and don't forget to share your experience once you succeed!

Take care!

Maciek

In reply to Message (31211) Question Wetlook experience with partner

By Everton - pl Thu 30/08/07 17:44:15 GMT

Hello everyone,

Like most of us I'm wetlook fun from small boy. But during all my life it was my private only hobby. I don't know how it is in other country but Poland is a conservative country and wetlook is not acceptable by society (I think). The point is that most of Polish man has to hide this hobby from girlfriends. One of them was very unhappy when i threw her into the tub with all clothes on of course and complained many times after. All my girlfriends after that time didn't know about wetlook at all. But few weeks ago I finaly got married. So if she's the one I decided to tell my wife about my hobby on our honeymoon in Turkey. One evening we were of course on the beach, our humours were increased by few drinks so I decided to take this oportunity and started to kiss her ang go together into the water. She was wearing jeans dress, not a perfect clothing, but this was not important that time. She wasn't protesting at all. She had fun, big fun. We went deeper and deeper till the end of her neck. She became very horny. That night was very exciting for both of us. I explained her later that I like it very much and wet girls turning me on mery much. She just listened and didn't comment. No questions. Next days I was strongly pushing her to go to the beach on the evening one more time but there was a problem. Of couse she knew what we would go there for. Finaly she agreed on the evening on the last day of our trip. Basicly we repeated our first time. Once again she was drunk. I thought that know she knows perfectly how to make fun her husband and I thought I'm in heaven. But after coming back home to Poland nothing happened anymore. Common showers, bathing, she always first took her clothes off. I don't want to force her to make it. I'm dreaming about some surprise, that she will do it by herself. She knows what I want so why not?  Have you ever had same problems or some concerns? How did you solve your wetlook case with your ladies? What was the reaction? Please share this information with us. Maybe some advices?

thanks  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]