Wetlook-Online

Message # 31187

Subject: Hello wetting in public

Date: Wed 29/08/07 15:58:33 GMT

Name: wader uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have always enjoyed wetlook from a young age and will get wet at home quite often without being embarassed as my wife knows fully my kink so to speak.I have in past few years enjoyed discreet outdoor wetting in rivers or a lake and we always used to worry about being seen but why do we worry so much I dont know.What I know enjoy is just wading in even if others are around to see but usualy have a sort of reason to do it.I have a smallhalf cab boat we go out in some weekends and enjoy when launching it just wading in still in shoes and trousers,the deeper the better and usualy wade around the back of the boat to release the straps mor "sensible" boaters would do before launching!If my wife is assisting she too will get wet and I just so like seeing passers by looking on,a recent memorable launch when she went almost waist deep in a skirt and her boots.One lady bystander I heard comment to her friend that "she would ruin her boots in salt water" but I enjoy that sort of stuff.Younger people can get away with getting wet fooling about but more mature "sensible "folk would get a few odd looks,hence always a reason for wetting works for us.Do any other more mature couples or singles enjoy similar and do you do it just spontanious or find a reason?Bit of a funny subject this but would like some comments.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]