MyWetloook

Message # 31128.6

Subject: Note Browsercache

Date: Wed 29/08/07 13:28:45 GMT

Name: Frank de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Same problem! As no one could help me with my MySpace-Thread, I was looking to find another way: Everything you see on your screen from the WWW is saved to the browsercache. On Netscape, you can put the cache-folder where ever you want. On Firefox it's put automatically to your system drive, folder "Documents and ... ", username (name you use for windows login, usually "Administrator" on home PC), "local ... ", "Mozilla", "Firefox", "Profiles", some profile name, "Cache". Files don't have an extension, but you can drag and drop them to vlc player to see what's behind the file (should use latest version of vlc). Sort the files by date to have a better overview about the latest cached files. After loading a complete youtube, MySpace etc. video the file appears in the cache-folder. Copy it to your video-folder and rename it with the extension .FLV !  It works with every video from the web but vlc seems to have problems playing SWF-files (I'm still searching for a "standalone" SWF-player).
In reply to Message (31128) Hello OT: Can't save you tubes all of a sudden

By Anonymous - uu Sun 26/08/07 16:15:27 GMT

Is anyone else experiencing any problem saving you tube videos?  I have always used Firefox and Fast Video Download and never had a problem before.  Thanks for any replies.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]