Wetlook-Online

Message # 31078.2.1.1.1.1

Subject: Read This To Leon&Lisamoomin

Date: Sun 26/08/07 11:09:45 GMT

Name: Roadrage us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'm truely sorry you haven't been well Leon.  I hope it's nothing serious.

Most of the time when my comments aren't complementary, I'm trying to be funny.  I like to provoke people and then wait to see their reaction.     I was busting your balls hoping you would come back at me in the same light hearted, good natured kind of way.  I crossed the line because I upset you and Lisa.  I feel badly, because this is a business for you guys.  You supply us regularly with quality material for free.  I made negative comments the last several times you guys posted mud pictures.   I was an asshole for pissing all over something that you're giving us for no charge.

I will continue to do what I do.  There are certain individuals who I frankly don't care that I piss off.  

You and Lisa certainly aren't among them.

GET BETTER LEON!!  WE NEED YOU!!!

RR

In reply to Message (31078.2.1.1.1) Info OK!

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com gb Sun 26/08/07 00:29:39 GMT

Its wasn't just you!

I'm not feeling particularly well now and have not been for a little while!  Lisa has been making all the posts here and in the other forums, the only time I come here now is to anser technical questions she can't and to counter comments like yours.

I am sorry if I am a little over touchy about this, but it is the third or second time you have brought this up!

Our girls are like most other girls, they don't like bugs, they do not like to put themselves into danger!

I can safely say that we do everything in our power to keep our girls safe.  We will not send them into mud or water that is dangerous!  The mud that our girls use around here has the smell and texture of moddelling clay!  On the beaches, 30% of it is sand, on the river beds, they are tidal and most of the time the mud is a brand new layer deposited by the salt waters of the severn and avon.  Its is not stagnant smelly mud that has just been sitting around for years, its comes and goes, which keeps it fairly fresh.

Sure, there is the odd bug or two, but they are not so many.

Of the substances we use, here is the order of preference for the girls

1 water

2 mud

3 gunge

3 sweet foods

4 savoury foods

Now if mud was that bad, they wouldn't have it so high on the list!

I am really glad we don't have someone like you around when we do our shoots, with all the worry you would put into the minds of the girls before hand, they would never get into any wam situations, the shoots would never happen.  Lol

I am sorry, I don't mean to get so pissed, but it seems that when I come on-line these days, all I'm doin is dealing with complaints about nothing (some updates being a day or two late once, etc) or replying to odd feedback, or watching so called friends and allies rip off all my concepts!

So I have a very good mind to close my membership sites and turn the whole lot into download stores!

Cause I really can't be screwed with it all these days!

So please don't take it to personally, I'm just in a piss with it all!

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (31078.2.1.1) Sad Re: O/T Viv Has A Great Time In The Mud!!

By Roadrage - us Sat 25/08/07 22:22:11 GMT

Sorry,  I won't make negative comments about the mud anymore.  I actually appreciate you telling me that my comments had become annoying.

I like you guys, and upstting you certainly was not my intent.  'Nuf said?

In reply to Message (31078.2.1) Hello Re: O/T Viv Has A Great Time In The Mud!!

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com gb Sat 25/08/07 21:26:21 GMT

Hey!!!

Guess what RR, there is all sorts of little creatures living in all sorts of liquids!  PARTICULARLY water!

The best places are some still water locations, ponds, fountains, water rides at theme parks!  Those have some fantastic germs in them!  Not to mention the sewage in the ocean in many locations around the world!

Hey lets also dwell on the germs that are passed whilst making love or the bacteria that is on the hand rails of escilators and stairs!  

AS I SAID TO YOU last time, lets just dwell on all the negative possibilities of anything fun!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do NOT comment on any more of the mud posts!

I am not sure if you mean anything bad, but boy it annoys me to hear you going on about how nasty the mud is!!!  It isn't but, PLEASE shut up!!!

Thanks

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (31078.2) Hello Re: O/T Viv Has A Great Time In The Mud!!

By Roadrage - us Fri 24/08/07 23:20:17 GMT

OK.  I accept that the mud is probably safe for the most part, from a health poit of view.  It still creeps me out though!!!  There's green slime growing on top of it, the roots growing out of the bank are creepy, and if it is in fact non-toxic then I'll bet there are little creatures living in it!

That being said, you girls do look sexy all covered in it, especially when you wash it off.

In reply to Message (31078) Wow O/T Viv Has A Great Time In The Mud!! html

By LisaMoomin - leon@mostwet.com gb Fri 24/08/07 06:20:24 GMT

More previews are available on the sites! (Including CLIPS)

mostwam.com

ALSO, now available in the Mostwam Download Store!

Mostwam Download Store!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]