minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 13:45:42 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 31070.3.2

Subject: Exclamation Re: Now back off on the shouting and hysteria and think for a minute.

Date: Fri 24/08/07 04:56:55 GMT

Name: John us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If there's a good side to this Republican Wackoism, it's that Bush has a very very low approval rating.   It's around 25 percent, and probably dropping.  Only the Know-Nothing crowd of Dittohead dipshits like Bush.  People don't like the Conservative's policies, and just about everyone is waiting for Bush to get out of the White House so the country can start making progress again.  I just hope I'll never see another Republican in the White House again.
In reply to Message (31070.3) Hello Re: Now back off on the shouting and hysteria and think for a minute.

By wetinwisc - cheesehead1965@hotmail.com us Fri 24/08/07 04:44:15 GMT

As I see it, the current political party in power in the USA is supported by moral zealots that are to Christianity what the Taliban was to Islam.  These moral zealots oppose anything related to sexual enjoyment, or any kind of pleasure.  Their interpretation of the Bible is such that they consider any pleasure on this earth to be sin, and that pleasure is to be reserved for heaven.  Not only do they hate sex (except for the purpose of procreation, which they believe married couples should do often), but they support all drug Prohibitions, except for the drug that kills the most people, tobacco, probably because the Tobacco Belt is inside the Bible Belt.  They would like everyone to be treated like a minor until their 21st birthday, except when it comes to marriage, which they would like young people to do at 18, so they can start their reproduction as soon as possible.  That explains the Webshots/Flickr/etc. photo albums taken at US college campuses, showing young women going swimming in the fountain fully clothed on their 21st birthday.  Over in Europe they don't have this Puritan mentality, and it's no big deal for teenagers to drink and have consentual sex.  Right now in Georgia there's a young man serving 10 years in prison because he received consentual oral sex from a 15-year old girl when he was 17.  In Europe this would be perfectly legal.  Had he had intercourse he would only have gotten a year, and would be free right now.  This explains the mentality that exists in Republican-led states in the USA.  This relates to wetlook because law enforcment will question anyone they see enjoying watching people getting their clothes wet in public.  The best places to enjoy wetlook are college campuses, because the females there are old enough to be considered adults, but young enough to act like children.  Plus, most college towns here in the US are more liberal, so as long as no one complains, the cops in those towns will leave you alone.
In reply to Message (31070) Hello Now back off on the shouting and hysteria and think for a minute.

By Sopping - katakai1@verizon.net us Thu 23/08/07 18:54:15 GMT

There is much sound and fury, a few entries down, about police and wetlook.

Now I suggest that everyone calm down and just think for a moment. Why do we patronize this site and others like it (I'm talking to males here)? Because to greater or lesser extents, it turns us on. The photos, the videos, and the stories (yes mine too). OK, why do we go to fountains and other places of public wetlook to watch people getting wet?  The same reason! Or, at least for the most part, the same reason. And why do pedophiles and similar do the same?  They get turned on again, for exactly the same reason. And if the friendly fuzz notice a guy getting all "worked up" as it were, while watching wetlook in action, be he one of us, or one of "them," they, the cops,  would most likely respond.

Calm down, people. It is not anti-terrorism, it is not police state tactics. It is a response to a well-publicised problem. And if you get turned on in watching wetlook - I do - you must expect this type of reaction. The only "candid" wetlook photos I have taken in my life were a group of hippies in Washington DC fountains, in the 1970s. In the USA we do not have a Trafalgar or Citroen Park and young adults do not play in the water...I wish they did, but, since the time of the hippies, they apparently do not.

This leaves the kids................and the problem.

And, behind the shouting, most of us here know it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]