minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 23:31:34 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 31070.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Now back off on the shouting and hysteria and think for a minute.

Date: Fri 24/08/07 04:45:16 GMT

Name: wetinwisc us

Email: cheesehead1965@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You just happen to be in the Bible Belt.  Check my posting below.
In reply to Message (31070.2) Hello Re: Now back off on the shouting and hysteria and think for a minute.

By Estefan - freshair326@yahoo.com cl Thu 23/08/07 22:52:17 GMT

Well Mr. Sopping I can not disagree with you about the pedophiles. This is all possible because all are not locked up. I do agree with you about the reasons for fountian wetness though. But the the folks that get wet want to be looked at too. I have never see the local "carabineras" hassel anyone at fountians where I roam in Chattanooga, TN; Huntsville, AL; and Charleston, SC  With our 33 deg+ dry August days there are lots of adults in the fountians usually at dinner time and after. Can you imagine no vidio recording in tourist Charleston? Maybe our European gentleman looked suspicious  like he was collecting data for a bombing no? We lock them up when they vidio buildings not girls. Estefan
In reply to Message (31070) Hello Now back off on the shouting and hysteria and think for a minute.

By Sopping - katakai1@verizon.net us Thu 23/08/07 18:54:15 GMT

There is much sound and fury, a few entries down, about police and wetlook.

Now I suggest that everyone calm down and just think for a moment. Why do we patronize this site and others like it (I'm talking to males here)? Because to greater or lesser extents, it turns us on. The photos, the videos, and the stories (yes mine too). OK, why do we go to fountains and other places of public wetlook to watch people getting wet?  The same reason! Or, at least for the most part, the same reason. And why do pedophiles and similar do the same?  They get turned on again, for exactly the same reason. And if the friendly fuzz notice a guy getting all "worked up" as it were, while watching wetlook in action, be he one of us, or one of "them," they, the cops,  would most likely respond.

Calm down, people. It is not anti-terrorism, it is not police state tactics. It is a response to a well-publicised problem. And if you get turned on in watching wetlook - I do - you must expect this type of reaction. The only "candid" wetlook photos I have taken in my life were a group of hippies in Washington DC fountains, in the 1970s. In the USA we do not have a Trafalgar or Citroen Park and young adults do not play in the water...I wish they did, but, since the time of the hippies, they apparently do not.

This leaves the kids................and the problem.

And, behind the shouting, most of us here know it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]