minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 19:14:32 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 31062.1

Subject: Hello Re: Why the lack of Hosiery in wedding shoots?

Date: Thu 23/08/07 09:31:57 GMT

Name: wet leather uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Because those types of photos are basically boring perhaps. I just don't see the thrill of a wet wedding dress, it does nothing to show the form of the wearer. May as well throw a wet blanket over the girl. Hoisery is not much different than nudity in my opinion and we can see nudity anywhere, wetlook not so much.
In reply to Message (31062) Confused Why the lack of Hosiery in wedding shoots?

By NyloneerWetStockings!!! - NyloneerWetStockings@yahoo.co.uk gb Wed 22/08/07 22:38:36 GMT

Things have been looking up over the last few months as far as wet wedding/bridesmaid dress pics & sites are concerned. Fantasic!!! Trash the Dress is absolutely excellent and lots of other individuals are adding to the fun.......BUT, I know some people are never happy & there's always a but....  Why is there no wedding hosiery to complete the look? IMHO it's the accessories that make a good wet shoot, Shoes, stockings/tights(pantyhose), jewellery & make-up to name a few, its looks more spontaneous as in this could have been captured by accident and shows a real effort has been made.

Please Please Please don't think I don't appreciate the effort that all you great guys n girls who take the time to post pics on here, I just think that hosiery makes formal attire (God i'm sounding old fashioned at my tender 35years of age) To Quote an old hosiery add ( & a Chris Evans Jingle)..........." COME ON LADIES! IF YOU'RE GONNA SHAKE A LEG MAKE SURE ITS A PRETTY ONE!!!" :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]