minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 15:28:41 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 3106.1.1.1.1.2.1

Subject: Info Storylines.......suggestions?

Date: Tue 08/04/03 07:05:26 GMT

Name: Kev gb

Email: kev.styx@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Interesting point to pick up on. Using a storyline narrative.

Because of the output of the site, it's a tall order to make too many stories, film them, edit them, etc. The site outputs not far off the equivalent of a full length video movie each month.

However we are introducing some, here's what's being shot on the 18th April.

Twin sisters, Donna and Melanie (dressed in sports gear) are practising their basketball. The oufits are matching tracksuit tops, extremely short skirts, white panties, white socks and trainers. Anyway, they scramble about for the ball and one of the girls gets pushed into the pool. The other quickly follows : )

Also on that shoot, Melanie and Donna are being told off by big sister Louise and told to get on with chores. Louise then gets ready for work and whilst on the way to the car is ambushed by the twins. Armed with "super squirter" water guns they exact their revenge on their bossy sister. This leads to hosepipes and buckets of water, before Louise gets dragged off and thrown in the pool. The twins also join her later : )

There's also plans for the outdoor fountain shoot in the summer (as mentioned), plus a group of girls having a picnic near a paddling pool in a local park and end up getting soaked in public.

If anyone has other scenarios they would like to see- bear in mind they have to be fairly simple (we are not a Hollywood production company) then shout out- always up for listening to suggestions.

Graham and Kev

In reply to Message (3106.1.1.1.1.2) Thumbs Up Re: Re: Anyone know...

By bruce - uu Tue 08/04/03 05:42:40 GMT

that sounds great! :)

and thanks for the natalie pictures. I agree that these look really interesting because there is a kind of narative.

ta

In reply to Message (3106.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Anyone know...

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Mon 07/04/03 19:47:12 GMT

I understand it used to be popular some while ago, after the clubs/pubs closing time.

I lived in Spain at that time so don't really know.

However I understand the police hang around there on Friday, Saturday nights which prevents people from going in.

I'm planning a shoot in the summer, hoping to get Jo May, Tammy and Natalie (these three are pretty wild) to go out around the town for a few drinks and then go in together.

Probably aim to do it midweek and about 9pm to avoid the police getting involved.

In reply to Message (3106.1.1.1) Help Me Anyone know...

By Wet Brian - bdann0875@rootesgroup.fslife.co.uk gb Mon 07/04/03 09:43:24 GMT

If this fountain is worth watching in the summer for candid wetlook...Do girls go through this feature,either by day or night when the clubs empty? I am around 80 miles from Derby and would be prepared to film candid IF IT WOULD BE WORTH WHILE? Wink Smile

Brian

In reply to Message (3106.1.1) Hello yes that's Derby [nt]

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Mon 07/04/03 07:22:51 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (3106.1) Hello If i'm not mistaken...

By Wet_Gorilla - hardy_har_hard@hotmail.com gb Mon 07/04/03 07:10:31 GMT

...is that not Derby?

I was there with the girlfriend last week and we both admired that water feature...she wanted to get in it too, but i had to stop her as it was much too cold...

In reply to Message (3106) Pictures Styx free site update - fountain pictures

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Mon 07/04/03 06:47:19 GMT

Website: http://www.styx-photography.com/wetpages/wetpages/wetpages.html

Naughty Natalie is making her way home early one morning after a hard night's clubbing. Feeling somewhat dehydrated she decides to make use of the unusual fountain/water feature in the centre of the city. After a thorough soaking, she admires herself in an adjacent shop window, then Natalie decides to empty the residual water from her boots and handbag over herself to complete the effect.

Oh! but Natalie, you still have a long way to go to get home! No problem to our little Nat, she'll walk through the city soaking wet anyday!

These are screen grabs from a movie to be released on StyxWetWorld IN A FEW WEEKS.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]