minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 02:44:44 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 31054.4.1

Subject: Hello That's what we're going to anyway...

Date: Fri 24/08/07 04:35:20 GMT

Name: WetCasual no

Email: klesbader@spray.no

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
...given the majority of European politicans and voter's fetish for bending over for the islamists over and over and over again.
In reply to Message (31054.4) Hello Re: police stop and search being used on wetlook fans

By Estefan - freshair326@yahoo.com cl Thu 23/08/07 18:51:10 GMT

So you want to give away all your rights for the protection of the nanny state. The next thing you will have in Europe is a  camera at all  fountians and  women in head scarves. Estefan
In reply to Message (31054) Hello police stop and search being used on wetlook fans

By Arthur Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk ex Wed 22/08/07 15:30:42 GMT

Website: http://www.arthurchappell.clara.net/contents.wetlook.htm

Police are using their new stop and search rules to challenge single men seen watching people splashing around in open air fountains in case they are showing undue interest in any children using the facilities. I saw a man pulled up and challenged today in Manchester, seemingly picked at random from the crowd - he was even given a statement of having been searched - to my horror, I was punced on immediately he was finished with and told that someone had been taking photos - I don't even have a camera or a camera phone - As I was asked to move on and warned tht i'd be looked out for in future, a third male was immediately targetted too - I have zero interest in kids who get wet - so it was quite intimidating. Wetlook fans watcing any candid open air wetlook activity for adult subjects where kids are even in proximity could face similar hassle or worse - be cautious. AC

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.449 seconds to generate ]