Wetlook-Online

Message # 31048.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Mk: Greece Man o Man

Date: Wed 22/08/07 18:25:25 GMT

Name: Tom ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Ok

It would be very cool if you could post the small trailer even if its male wetlook

thanks

In reply to Message (31048.1) Hello Re: Mk: Greece Man o Man

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 22/08/07 13:24:44 GMT

Nope......the Greek satellite channel just teases us every day....by showing a trailer clip for that old show, and hinting that it is coming soon.....but so far they have not aired it. Currently they are re-airing the old 1992 to 1996 girlie show series called "Ciao Antenna"...which was a copycat version Greek version of the Italian shows "Colpo Grosso" (aka "Tutti Frutti") and "Non è la Rai"......i.e. great concepts for shows.....i.e. 150 cute girls in the  audience, and rarely any guys seen on the show.....and it's a 2hr show each day that has lots of cute sexy girls playing silly games and wearing sexy outfits etc.  Those shows are just pure "eye candy". It's a shame that all those shows in Italy and Greece only happened in the early 1990's....and no shows like that exist today. That is because in the early 1990's political correctness" was not so pervasive as it is today.

Anyway....I have my DVRs programmed to record these shows each day, so it is just a matter of time before they re-air that Greek Mann O Mann show. I think they still have about 100 more girlie shows of "Ciao Antenna" to re-air first...and that show airs every day, so it will be at least 3 more months before they will re-air Mann O Mann show etc.

MK

In reply to Message (31048) Hello Mk: Greece Man o Man

By Tom - ca Wed 22/08/07 11:52:06 GMT

SO MK

Anynews on the Greek Man o Man show ?

I still have the few clips that were posted on this forum a few years ago when they did a special edition of females being pushed in

thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]