Wetlook-Online

Message # 31020

Subject: Hello found while surfing

Date: Mon 20/08/07 22:53:48 GMT

Name: wet jeans fan us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have been fascinated with women in wet clothes ever since I was a kid. I remember it all started when my parents had a party in our yard and one of their friend’s wife took their little baby into the pool. She was wearing blue jeans and a pink shirt. I can remember wearing goggles at the time and I would go under water just to watch the fabric and how it looked while she moved around. I loved the way those jeans fit snug around her legs and ever since I have been a jeans fan. Fast forward 30 years and now I have a wife and two kids and I still enjoy wet women but other than TV I only get a chance to see it in real life once in a blue moon. I see all of these pictures on the Internet and I wonder how all of these people find all of these women swimming in clothes. I go to different places all of the time and once every 2 or 3 years I get the privilege of seeing some women wet. Well finally I got a wonder full break recently when we moved into our new house with a in ground pool. My wife and I were almost finished moving into our new home and we had just one more small load to get from the old house and we were done. My wife’s sister agreed to help out and said she had to work 4 hours and would meet us after work. She arrived at hour house about 12:00 and as she headed up the driveway she looked great. She was dressed in a black and white pin striped pants suit with matching jacket and low white heels. She had on a white blouse that had some kind of lace around the neck. She works for a law firm and has to dress professional for her work. As she came up I joked that she didn’t have to dress so formal and she replied I have a change of clothes. When she came out of the house about 10 minutes latter she looked just as stunning. She was wearing blue Levi jeans and a white tank top shirt and white sandals with no socks. The jeans looked like they had only been worn a few times. They were not brand new but you could tell the were not to old. They fit well on her whole body and great fully they were not bell bottoms. They fit close to her ankles but not to close. I did get a glance and was able to see that they were 550’s. They fit so well that I new I would be buying a pair of 550’s for my wife on her next birthday. Any way we spent the next five hours moving the rest of the small stuff out of the old house and into the new. All day long I thought of ways to get her in that pool. I know she is my wife’s sister but she has a great body. She is very slim and has a great figure. When the last load was unloaded and put away she came out to the yard and asked if there was anything else that needed to be done so I figured it was now or never so I said just jokingly that just the pool needed to be vacuumed  (she was a lot thinner than my wife and would not fit in her clothes and I knew it). She said ok I will do it of you show me how.  I set up all of the equipment and she started cleaning. I had a few things to finish up in the house so when I came out about 25 minutes latter she was still vacuuming from the deck but was getting to the point were you had to get in the water to get the rest. I also noticed that she had removed her sandals. It was a hot day in the upper 80’s and I hopped that would work in my favor. I asked her how she was doing and she replied great but how do you reach the middle. I told her that I did not have another extension pole and the only way to reach the middle was to get in. Reluctantly I told her don’t worry about the center I can get that another day but immediately replied that if she felt adventurous she could do it. She said well you know I like to finish what I start so I guess I am getting wet. My heart immediately started to pound. I watched as she slowly started to walk down the stairs to the pool. I watched as her caves submerged then her knees, then her upper leg and finally her ass. When she finally touched bottom all of her jeans and half of her shirt were under water. I could see through the water how her jeans turned brand new again from being wet. To keep from being noticed that I was aroused I want back into the house to finish what I was working on. About 10 minutes latter my kids came home and said they wanted to go swimming and I told them their aunt Shelly was vacuuming and we would have to see if she was finished. We went to the pool and she had just finished. They were very excited to see their aunt and wanted to know if she could stay and swim with them for a while. They did not say anything about her being in there with her clothes on at all. I told her to swim with them for a while and I would clean up all of the cleaning equipment. As I cleaned up I watched in amazement how great she looked swimming in her jeans. My wife came out about 15 minutes latter and asked what on earth she was doing and she just replied swimming. My wife’s only reply was at least you have a change of clothes. She swam around with my kids for about an hour then my kids had to get out because my in laws were taking them for a sleep over. She looked absolutely great when she got out. Her jeans glistened in the sun and they fit her perfectly. Even when they where wet she was not walking on the bottoms of them, I had all I could do to contain myself. I went into the garage and grabbed a couple of beers and brought her out one and she thanked me with a big smile and started to drink it. Another one of my passions is to see women intoxicated, so I thought if I could get her wet then maybe I could make this the perfect day by getting her drunk. I asked her if she could help me backwash the filter. I asked her since she was already wet if she could get in and tell me when the pressure on the water return felt strong again. I really did not need her to do that but I was looking for an excuse to get her in the pool again. She agreed and started down the steps. It was another fission watching the already damp jeans become wet again. She walked over to the water out let with her beer in hand and stood they’re talking to me as I back washed the filter. Just when I finished up my wife came out and said that she had to bring the kids to her parents. She also reminded me that I have to return the truck I borrowed from my friend. I forgot all about that and asked Shelly if she could follow me in her car and give me a ride back. She said of course but I will have to get out of these wet clothes first. She swam across the pool and started back up the stairs. It was all I could do to contain myself as she walked up the stairs and the water poured out of first her white shirt then her jeans. The sound of the water poring out almost made me burst but I was able to contain myself. I was a little pissed about have to return the truck because I wanted to keep her in that pool longer and join her myself. About 10 minutes after she went in my wife came out with her wet jeans and shirt and hung them on the line. Another 5 minutes latter she came out wearing her pin stripped work suit pants and white blouse. She did not have on her jacket and she wore her white sandals instead of her heels. She still looked great. My wife said she would meet us back at the house in about 1 and ½ hours and we all left at once. My friend that we borrowed the truck from was sitting out in the yard having a few beers with friends when we arrived and asked us if we would join them. I said we would stay for a beer if Shelly does not mind and she eagerly agreed. I thought this would help with my plans to get her drunk that night. We ended up having two beers each before we left. On the way home I asked her to stop so I could get something for us to drink that night because the kids would be away. We stopped and picked up some more beer for us and some wine for my wife. We had about a ½ hour ride so I grabbed a 20oz bud for the ride back and I asked her if she wanted one also and my heart started to thump when she said yes. The way back home she drove slow and took all the back roads as we listened to tunes and drank our beers. She looked so great sitting there in her work clothes with a beer between her legs. We had just finished our beers when we arrived at my house. My plan to get her drunk was working well because she was buzzing pretty good and I also knew that we would not let her drive anymore tonight and she would be spending the night so perhaps I could get her in the pool again in those jeans. When we came in my wife could tell that we had been drinking and gave us a little look then said I hope you brought me something. I smiled and pulled out a couple of bottles of her favorite wine and she started smiling instantly. We all went out to the patio and continued to drink for a couple of hours and me and my wife became pretty buzzed but Shelly who was a little younger and a lot thinner started to become pretty drunk. I was aroused at that but my wife said it was time get some food in us. My wife went in the house to order a pizza and wings, so I figured now was a good time to see if I could get her in the pool again. It was just getting dusk so I went over and turned on the pool lights and said I wonder how the water is. I bent down and felt it and made a big deal on how warm it was. I said I think I will soak my feet for a while. I removed my shoes and socks and put my feet on the top step without rolling up my pants. They were not getting wet but there were close to touching the water. I was wearing a pair of traditional fit tapered leg carhartt jeans and I had never swum in them before and wanted to give them a try. Shelly had gotten up to go to the bathroom and get a couple of more beers. She was a little unsteady on her feet and that was turning me on. While she was gone I could not resist any longer and lowered myself into the pool. It felt so good as the water slowly wetted my clothes. My jeans felt great as I moved my legs through the water. When Shelly returned with the beers she asked what I was doing in there and if it was warm. I said I could not resist and why don’t you put your wet clothes on and join we because the water is just fine. To my surprise she said those clothes already dried on the line and I don’t feel like changing so I am coming in just like this and with that she kicked off her sandals and started walking toward the pool steps. I was already aroused from the fact I was swimming in my jeans but the thought of her getting in the pool with her work clothes on while drunk was getting to much to handle. She walked down the steps rather quickly but I was able to closely watch as her black pin strip suit pants became dark and shinny and her white blouse became transparent. It occurred to me just then that she must have dried her bra and underwear from the first swim because she was still wearing them. She looked absolutely gorgeous swimming in those work clothes. Those pants were wrapped around her like a second skin. At this point my wife came out with a full bottle of wine in her had and asked if we were crazy and what we were doing. Shelly just laughed but I replied that it was hot and we wanted a swim and did not feel like changing.  My wife is normally a buy the books person. That means if she goes swimming she must be in a suit. Tonight she was wearing older faded black Gap jeans and a pink tee shirt and bare feet and to my surprise she took a swig of her wine and jumped in the pool with us. I was very aroused at the fact that she did this, she had never before. She looked great also as she swam around in her once old jeans that now looked new. The site of my wife in those wonderful wet black jeans and her sister in her wet black pin striped suit pants and the fact that I was extended so far that I was rubbing on the inside of my jeans as I swam around was more than I could contain and I want off to the side and she blew. It felt great. I did not like doing it in the pool but there was no way I could help it.  I stayed there shaking for a moment then I continued to swim so I would not draw attention. We swam around and drank for about 45 minutes until the doorbell rang. It was the pizza deliveryman. My wife got out to answer it. She looked great as she climbed the steps and the water poured out of her jeans. They looked brand new as she walked towards the patio door and into the kitchen. I could not see the transaction but I can not stop wondering what the delivery person thought when a wet fully clothed woman answered the door. When my wife returned she has already changed and I new our pool fun was over. She was concerned for her sister who was turning me on but was way to drunk and in need of food. I helped her out of the pool and over to my wife who took her in to get it changed. I could not help notice how well her suit pants fit her even wet. I was extremely turned on that she was drunk and wet in her work clothes. My feeling got the better of me and I could not contain myself again as she walked drunkenly soaking wet with those pants clinging to her towards the house and again I went to the corner and released my pressure once again. I my self got out of the pool a few minutes latter and headed towards the house to change. I could not help noticing how well my jeans looked on me wet as well. We all met out on the patio about 10 minutes latter. Shelly was wearing the clothes she swam in earlier and my wife was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a black shirt both had no socks on. We all sat at the table and eat our pizza and wings and finished our alcohol. About 12:00 Shelly was so drunk we had to help her into my daughter’s room. We put her to bed in the white shirt and jeans that she swam in. Me and my wife then went to bed and just thinking of all the fun we had that night I was able to take care of her despite the two discharges I had earlier. It was a night to remember. I have not had any since.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]