minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 10:18:38 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 3100.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: What poolparty in Germany?

Date: Mon 07/04/03 13:46:39 GMT

Name: I Love Casual Wet us

Email:

Website: Video Sampler: See an 8 minute video of Nottingham Pool Party 3

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
JW - I thought this was from you, but it is from MK's email below with a link to Leon's Nottingham video. Your stuff is great and I enjoy it immensely.

In reply to Message (3100.2) Confused What poolparty in Germany?

By JW - gb Sun 06/04/03 17:05:23 GMT

I don't recall posting anything from a pool party in Germany. I did host some clips of one of Leon's UK pool party tapes but I replaced them with some clips from Sunsplash's WetDaze recently.

Is there another JW?

In reply to Message (3100) Wow Thanks JW!!!

By I Love Casual Wet - us Sun 06/04/03 12:42:18 GMT

Dear JW -

I'd like to thank you for your posts over the years.  I have downloaded many of them and appreciate your taking the time to share these with us wet fans.

I have to tell you that the latest - of the poolparty in Germany - was by far the best wetlook tape I have seen since I have been a member of this forum. Thanks for posting it.

One of the things I have learned while reading the notes on this formum is how interesting it is that there are so many different variations of the "wetlook fetish".  My preference is just what you show in the tape - pretty young ladies dressed in casual attire at a party, with a bit too much to drink, voluntarily going into a pool with all their clothes on and enjoying it to the hilt!.  I love to especially see their smiling faces as they say to one another "I can't believe we are swimming with our clothes on!".  The scenes where their bra straps and panties are visible are very inviting to me.

Wow ... what a great tape for my persuasion! JW, thanks for posting this, I really appreciate your work.

Mr. Casual Wet

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]