Wetlook-Online

Message # 30989.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Borgentreich ?!?!?! Pics

Date: Mon 20/08/07 09:40:32 GMT

Name: NeptunY de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I also was not there, but according to the guys who visited the party, it was excellent.

As written in the German forum, all of them intend to go there again, lot of persons in the pool, fully clothed often even wearing shoes.

Unfortunately this can hardly be seen on the pics. Maybe someone else has taken better ones.

Here the official pics:

http://www.funtastic-party.de/a2/gallery/gallery.php?id=6927&scout=&page=0

Best

NeptunY

In reply to Message (30989.1) Hello Re: Borgentreich ?!?!?!

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sun 19/08/07 19:16:32 GMT

I do not know about Borgentreich.....but a friend I know attended the latest "Mainflingen" event.....i.e. this is the locationin Germany  where they have a pop concert on a stage by the lake, and all the partygoers wade into the lake to get near to the stage....so I will be making caps and releasing the latestMainflingen lake party events soon...and that DVD has hundreds people playing in the lake in jeans, skirts and dresses......so if you live near that location...you should go and check it out....cos it is the only place I know where still they have rock concerts by a lake that is like that.

They "used to" have concerts like that in the 1970's when I lived in London...at the Crystal Palace park lake in South London...where they used to have pop concerts on the stage by the lake...and hundreds of people would wade into the lake. I remember going to a Bob Marley concert there in the early 70's, and seeing dozens of clothed girls playing in the lake. But that was back in the days when they still had formula one racing at Crystal Palace park....but later they closed track down and the concerts stopped.

MK

In reply to Message (30989) Question Borgentreich ?!?!?!

By Robbi - de Sun 19/08/07 17:49:05 GMT

Has anyone been to Borgentreich lately? I wasn't able to go there this time, because of my girlfriend. Could anybody report what we missed and did anyone take pictures? I read that there were quite a lot of people in the water. Even though the air temperature was not really warm.

So, how was it?

wet regards and thanks in advance,

Robbi

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]