minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 08:07:13 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 30881.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: This may be petty and dumb, but...

Date: Wed 15/08/07 12:33:36 GMT

Name: auswet au

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I would guess it is all to do with copyright and brand protection, some companies take a dim view of their products being seen used in certain situations, I remember Splosh mag years ago getting into a lot of trouble when the girls poured custard over each other and the brand could be clearly seen, the company in question kicked up about it.  Some may see it as free advertising but no a lot of company directors take a dim view of such things, not totally wholesome and all that.  Having said that I am sure a few of the jeans companies have used wet jeans in advertising so why they would have an issue is anyones guess, unless as I say it is all to do with copyright.  Well thats my hapenny worth I may be right but I may also be wrong.

Auswet.

In reply to Message (30881.1) Question This may be petty and dumb, but...

By ashman - au Wed 15/08/07 06:29:13 GMT

Has anybody noticed how some of the Southern Charms girls do that smudgy thing in photoshop for the label on the back of their jeans? If you've noticed- does it bother you? It kind of take a little bit of the impact away for me, but that might just be me. I look at the pics and sometimes can identify the brand of jeans anyway, like Levis that are easy to spot, so I wonder why the label is smudged out. Sometimes I like to see the label- especially on a backside as lovely as Rachel's! And it's inconsistent- good ol' Lexi never seems to do it and she does fantastic wet jeans shots- I wonder why others feel they should.

As I said- this may be petty and shallow and pointless and all that, but I just thought I'd put it out there to see what people thought.

In reply to Message (30881) Hello An overlooked wet SC update - Beautiful Rachel!

By Doug Dress2Splash - dress2splash@hotmail.com us Wed 15/08/07 02:24:40 GMT

Website: http://www.southern-charms4.com/rachel/fotos079.htm

http://www.southern-charms4.com/rachel/fotos079.htm

Rachel is a gorgeous and very busty freckled brunette who gets wet now & then.

What pretty eyes this lady has!

[[[SPLASH!!!]]]

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]