minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 02:00:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 30841.1.1.1

Subject: Angry Re: Wetlook Unleashed updates?

Date: Mon 13/08/07 15:06:35 GMT

Name: Dr Nick uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Ok firstly get you knickers out of a twist, The report problems link on your page is a dead link so there was no chance of doing that. Plus it had been 4 days since you had missed the update and as it is a almost daily updated site I'd though I'd bring it to you attention. And as for the "what did you expect me to say!" reply, I know before you had said you page updates itself and some times runs out of videos to upload so I thought this might be the problem.

And as this is a public forum, I thought you might show a bit of restraint in your replies with out verbally attacking one of your customs for trying to point out a problem on your site!

In reply to Message (30841.1.1) Hello Re: Wetlook Unleashed updates?

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com gb Sun 12/08/07 23:30:29 GMT

Hi Nick

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly our members notice when an update is late!

I know of several sites when the owners have left the site go weeks late with updates!

When an update is missed in error, sometimes it can be as quick as within a day when someone says something!  I think we run a particularly tight ship, considering the amount of updates there are accross all of my sites!  VERY, VERY occasionally, we cock up the dates which updates go up, easily altered!

OBVIOUSLY its an ERROR, something that can happen very easily!

The forum is still there, it seems messmaster may have just killed the links accidentally, i'll get him to sort it asap!

Seriously, what did you expect me to reply?

That I can't be arsed to do the updates and that I killed the forum to shut people up???

I'll do the updates tomorrow, its quite late now.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I do still have an e-mail address or five though!!!!  

It would have been nicer to get a little e-mail rather than demanding reasons for errors in a public forum!

Sorry about the problems!

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (30841.1) Question Wetlook Unleashed updates?

By Dr Nick - uu Sun 12/08/07 10:30:00 GMT

The last 2 update on Wetlook Unleashed haven't been posted plus your forum has disappeared!? Any reason?
In reply to Message (30841) Happy Bath With Tanika?? html

By LisaMoomin - leon@mostwet.com gb Sun 12/08/07 09:24:24 GMT

More previews are available on the sites!

mostwet.com

ALSO, now available in the Mostwet Download Store!

Mostwam Download Store!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]