MyWetloook

Message # 3081.8

Subject: Read This Re: unwilling wives and how they can be won over

Date: Sun 06/04/03 16:48:14 GMT

Name: Patrick gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Keeping it spontaneous is the key. Getting the kids out of the way is a major factor. Finding some good friends who enjoy having fun is another.

This is a story from 3 summers ago.

We packed the kids off to a party the zoo and Jill got on with the chores. I had just finished a night shift at the factory and was dozing on the patio. After a stint with the duster and mop upstairs she came down and sat on the patio feeling hot . Jill my partner enjoys movies especially westerns, gun fights with Clint Eastwood are her favourite; and we discussed some of the scenes , but I dozed off and in realisation she picked up one of the kids  super soaker waterpistol and squirted me in the face with it  then ran away. Well I did not hesitate and tore after her picking up a smaller pistol on the way, she ran into the kitchen and screamed as I squeezed the trigger ,but only a dribble came out. She used the opportunity to fill up the tank on the super soaker and ran outside. I filled up the smaller one and went out, but could not see her and then a jet of water appeared from bhind a pillar and hit me in the face; she called out 'I'm going to run you out of town'. I retreated into the garden and found a good spot behind the shed to hide. After a few minuites Jill appeared and walked up the garden, I marvelled that she did not see me and she looked really sexy in her short black skirt and orange top, I waited until she had just passed and then stepped out and called her name. She turned around and I blasted her face and then sent a jet  down her body before she turned and  ran back towards the patio. She called out that I had nowhere to go and that I better come out with my hands up and surrender. Jill knew that I had not got any more water and she was guarding the patio. Eventually I decided to submit and walked towards her in with my hands up. She waited until I was 5 feet away and then let me have it. Soaking my face and then moving down my body to my yellow shorts. I was completely wet through and bedraggled.

I looked at her and the orange top was sticking to her body and I could make out the shape of her bra under it. My shorts were also clinging to me making them semi-trasparent.

We laughted and aggreed to call a halt to hositlites. She changed into another white strappy top and after giving me a snogging went back to the cleaning and I to my sleep.

I woke 45 mins later to hear another voice and found 2 of my wifes friends sat on the patio.

this is the start of the next stage of the story.... but it ends with more water being splashed around.

proving that with the right amount of encoragement it is possible to have wetlook fun with you wife.

In reply to Message (3081) Hello unwilling wives

By Matt - au Sat 05/04/03 06:16:59 GMT

why oh why dont wives do wetlook for us keen fans.I know some will do it but for 23 years I have only had some very basic wettings,the usual comment being"its silly,why get in the bath still clothed?"What is the general opinion on this,others in same boat as me,or more willing wives.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]