WetlookPro

Message # 3081.10

Subject: Hello Re: unwilling wives

Date: Mon 07/04/03 11:59:11 GMT

Name: Hama au

Email: cp_healy@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm with you.  It is very tough to get the good lady wife interested in wetlook.

I have tried putting it in writing for her, tried to verbalise how it feels, what it can do, how erotic it can be, but I don't think she gets it!

Having said that, she does have her moments when she gets fully involved in it and even says she enjoys it!  She'll jump into the shower or bath with me wearing a blouse, and sometimes a blouse and skirt.

But these times are sadly few and far between.

I don't have any earth shattering suggestions, but I guess it begins with communicating fully what it means to you, how it makes you feel, the naughtiness of it, the absudity of it that makes it so exciting!  She may come around, and start to enjoy it.

But the main thing is not to push it.  Even if you're desperate to get her wet in clothes, pushing her will only make her hate it all the more.

Anyway, best of luck, and hopefully the word among women (and wives) about the wonders of wetlook will spread!

CH

In reply to Message (3081) Hello unwilling wives

By Matt - au Sat 05/04/03 06:16:59 GMT

why oh why dont wives do wetlook for us keen fans.I know some will do it but for 23 years I have only had some very basic wettings,the usual comment being"its silly,why get in the bath still clothed?"What is the general opinion on this,others in same boat as me,or more willing wives.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]