WetlookPro

Message # 3079.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: BE VERY CAREFULL

Date: Sat 05/04/03 12:40:31 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

....the health department has only issued warnings about SARS for visiting 4 countries..i.e. Hong Kong, Vietnam, Mainland China and Singapore. Thailand is not a problem area at this time (no more so than anywhere else...cos they have had lots of cases in Canada too).

In reply to Message (3079.1.1.1.1) Info Re: BE VERY CAREFULL

By Wet Brian - bdann0875@rootesgroup.fslife.co.uk gb Sat 05/04/03 11:46:42 GMT

I picked up my Thailand currency on Friday ready to meet up with MK and Leonmoomin and the travel agents said there is no immediate risk but the situation is being monitored!

Brian

In reply to Message (3079.1.1.1) Warning! BE VERY CAREFULL

By first mail - nl Sat 05/04/03 10:48:35 GMT

You know the SARS virus is roaming around in that area. Please take your precautions if you need to! Your loss would be a big one for the wetlook community.

In reply to Message (3079.1.1) Hello Re: Re: ...a parting gift for wetlook tv fans

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 05/04/03 06:25:21 GMT

Actually...they filmed it with 3 hand held cameras wandering all over the beach and much of the footage is pretty wobbly and bad camerawork. I kinda re-edited it for them and just re-edited the better shots where the camera was not wobbling and cleaned up the scene and polished it a bit better, plus added new music too. Bear in mind that this was a "live" tv show and few things go perfectly on live tv (note how the first girl stumbles over her dress and almost trips over as she wades out of the sea).

In reply to Message (3079.1) Happy Re: ...a parting gift for wetlook tv fans

By Jim - jim121272@aol.com us Sat 05/04/03 03:06:48 GMT

Thanks Mark, whoever filmed that did it very tastefully and artistically.

Hope you enjoy your trip!

Jim

In reply to Message (3079) Hello ...a parting gift for wetlook tv fans

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 05/04/03 02:38:17 GMT

..as I start packing all my camera gear and stuff in preparations to head out to Thailand this weekend...I thought I would leave you a little gift. You can find it at the bottom the page...

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/

This is my re-edited version of "My Big Fet WET Greek Wedding"....the brides in the sea clip from Greek TV (1994).

See you all in May when I get back,,there will be LOT more wetlook stuff to see from our adventures in Thailand.

The video clip will remain online for the next 24 hours...after that it will be the responsibility of those who save it to fwd it to others via email. The clip is 5 mins long (12 megs).

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.043 seconds to generate ]