Wetlook-Online

Message # 30681

Subject: Hello No Subject

Date: Thu 02/08/07 18:01:07 GMT

Name: southerner uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I am  straight guy in 20sand recently found theses wetlook sites and realized I was not alone in a growing fetish.I always wanted to get wet with a female and a ladyfriend I have known for a while said she would be game for a clothed dip,I dont think she fully understood the sexual arousal aspect but I was not one to argue.She is older than me and this does not worry me at all,we drove to a secluded spot by a nice river,I had a dark blue suit on I really wanted to soak and she did not believe I would do it,I fully intended to soak it and just didnt care.She had a black skirt and top with shoes,mostly from her unwanted wardrobe but the river banks and bottom were a bitsoft and squelchy with stones hidden in the mud so we changed footwear for more suitable type namely boots.I wanted to flodd a pair of riding boots I had aquired from ebay after seeing some youtube boot flooding and she had in her bag a pair of zip side knee boots I was hoping she would wet when I first spied them.The riding boots didnt exactly look the part with a suit but I didnt care as when I waded in it felt so good the water pressing against them,the effect starting to arouse me in an embarassing area!I soon waded deeper to hide the problemand did it ever feel good.She was edging in now laughing at the way her boots sunk into the mud filling up with the water until they were fully submerged and as she waded deeper the way she didnt seem to care as her skirt hem got wet and soon most of her skirt was soaking wet.Even in the coldish water I had a real throber as we waded about pushing one another to try and fall over soon both of us fully soaked.She waded back to the bank to get a warm drink and I watched as her shining skirt re appeared followed by those shiny black boots,I had been secretly massaging myself all through and this sight made me ejaculate in my soaked suit.I was now calmer and was able to wade out without my bulge to worry about,the squelchy wet riding boots feeling so good to walk in.We had a coffee from her flask and got changed into dry clothes but I would like to have gone back in with her.She said it was a funny experience to go in fully dressed but not unpleasant,I had to ask her about her leather boots and if she was worried about them getting soaked,her reply was a casual who cares attitude which I found strangely erotic.We have seen one another several times since and she would be happy to try it in a pool with others around but I need to practice some self control first as I get so excited quickly.Do others here get erections during a wetting or is it just me????

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]