Wetlook-Online

Message # 30660.5

Subject: Hello Aha!

Date: Thu 02/08/07 02:50:15 GMT

Name: Stranger in Warsaw uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think you've touched on an important aspect: Showing off!

Some women, such as those who enjoy going to nightclubs, enjoy showing off. Others don't. Could there be a connection with wetlook?

Neither of us are party goers, neither of us ever cared for nightclubs. And, Re the prude posts below, she's not keen on ANYTHING strange. (I suspect it's from living at home and not having a serious relationship until I came along.)

And I DID tell her about the fetish long before we got married. We were even swimming clothed at the time-- it was a very hot day and the swimsuit was inaccessible, so she consented. We were speaking German to each other, and I told her that I thought that wet clothes were 'geil.' (Hard to explain that word in English, there's no direct equivalent.) Later, after marriage, she told me that she understood but _TRIED TO IGNORE IT_.

In other words, telling your girlfriend is certainly a good idea because communication on these matters is so important, BUT it is NOT a guarantee. If she has hangups, she might not actually face the facts.

Anyway, I'd have to agree that there MUST be more to a relationship than the fetish, because only the lucky few get to share their fetish with their spouse. Make everything else right, and she'll stick with you, and at least come to accept that you're 'a little weird.' So far so good, though my wife doesn't know about the forum (too bad, this discussion might be interesting for her to read) and sometimes I go swimming while she thinks I'm working.

But someone suggested giving gifts in exchange for a swim. I haven't tried that yet. I certainly showed my appreciation after the few baths she's given me (which she says were 100% mechanical for her, no feeling at all). But there's a lake we could swim in, and the town near it has a sweets shop she really likes. Hmmm....

In reply to Message (30660) Hello Girlfriends and wetlook

By Hamburgwet - de Wed 01/08/07 12:18:53 GMT

I would like to comment on all those problem-with-gf-or-wife-posts:

I've had seven serious relationships so far (lasting 1 year or longer). And all of them happily went into the bathtub/shower for me with their clothes on. Some didn't want to ruin their most expensive shoes, one of them even bought a camera so I could film her wet. Most of them enjoyed buying kinky underwear "for the bathtub". two soaked themselves spontaneously practically all the time.

There was nothing I did really except telling them that it turns me on. It helps when they are drunk the first couple of times though. I enjoy talking about my fetish with women who are strangers. All women I encountered were extremely interested in something special.

To my experience women enjoy showing off in general. Or what else is dancing in a disco?

I hope I don't sound like I've got a big head. What I'm trying to say is: Don't hide your fetish and if a girl really has a problem with that, she's simply the wrong person for you. There are enough out there who will happily make your dreams come true.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]