Wetlook-Online

Message # 30660.3

Subject: Hello Re: Girlfriends and wetlook

Date: Wed 01/08/07 23:14:27 GMT

Name: Estefan cl

Email: freshair326@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I could not agree more. When I was dating all the gals got wet. I never had one refuse. One time my date fell off a cliff into 3 meters of water at a picnic site after a college prom in a white long dress. When I was helping her out she said in a very sexy and drenched pose "you like". If they do not get wet on the second or third date or have doubts ask them if they will go skinny dipping with you. If they say no then tell them to go in with their clothes. What could be more modest? If they actually reject this all move on. The communications are not there.. You need to do it carefully though so as to think it just happened... Estefan
In reply to Message (30660) Hello Girlfriends and wetlook

By Hamburgwet - de Wed 01/08/07 12:18:53 GMT

I would like to comment on all those problem-with-gf-or-wife-posts:

I've had seven serious relationships so far (lasting 1 year or longer). And all of them happily went into the bathtub/shower for me with their clothes on. Some didn't want to ruin their most expensive shoes, one of them even bought a camera so I could film her wet. Most of them enjoyed buying kinky underwear "for the bathtub". two soaked themselves spontaneously practically all the time.

There was nothing I did really except telling them that it turns me on. It helps when they are drunk the first couple of times though. I enjoy talking about my fetish with women who are strangers. All women I encountered were extremely interested in something special.

To my experience women enjoy showing off in general. Or what else is dancing in a disco?

I hope I don't sound like I've got a big head. What I'm trying to say is: Don't hide your fetish and if a girl really has a problem with that, she's simply the wrong person for you. There are enough out there who will happily make your dreams come true.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]