Wetlook-Online

Message # 30659.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: WBB always criticized paysites ~

Date: Thu 02/08/07 14:31:12 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

WBB fails to recognize that NOBODY gives the fans more free samples and more free videoclips than Leon does. Leon is the most generous producer there is, giving away entire photosets and free clips every week. There is loads of free stuff on every one of Leon's sites.

...and whats so wrong in striving to be the most unqiue and original wet & messy producer in the Wam industry.,...

These days, technology advancements are so good....and equipments are so cheap now....that anybody with $299 to buy a camcorder and a willing girlfriend can easily make wet or messy videos. Thats a no brainer....anybody can do that. It does not take any skill at all to shoot wet or messy scenes, as you see every day on the countless videos uploaded to Youtube....even a drunk college student with a cellphone can point and shoot (and frankly...for most Youtube videos...I could get better camerawork if I strapped the camera to my CAT and just let my cat wander around with a cellphone strapped to his head....ha ha).

Due to these advancements in technology, making it possible for any drunken fool to point and shoot and upload something, it has now become a REAL challenge for wet and messy producers to do things that are totally "unique" and "original concepts" that you will not find on Youtube. And Leon has certainly been the industry leader for developing amazing new concepts such as "Street Splash" that nobody has ever dared to do.

If you enjoy pabulum as WBB does....then Youtube can nourish you every day.

Leon is certainly the best at what he does, i.e. finding exciting and original new concepts, to present wet & messy scenes in a daring way, and at exotic locations (not inside bathrooms).

Wetlook media is no different to coffee.....i.e. anybody can easily make a cup of coffee......but there is only one 'Starbucks".

MK

In reply to Message (30659.1.2) Lookout WBB always criticized paysites ~

By -Manta- - uu Wed 01/08/07 21:38:24 GMT

So he expects everything for free, and doesn't appreciated free samples ~  so eh . . . not surprised  ~   

Good stuff Leon =)

-Manta-

In reply to Message (30659.1) Thumbs Down Re: Steph's A Tri...Eiffel Wet!!!.. [nt]

By WetBoyBrazil - br Wed 01/08/07 13:08:26 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (30659) Wow Steph's A Tri...Eiffel Wet!!!.. html

By LisaMoomin - leon@mostwet.com gb Wed 01/08/07 11:16:21 GMT

More previews are available on the sites! (Including CLIPS)

mostwam.com

ALSO, now available in the Mostwam Download Store!

Mostwam Download Store!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]