MyWetloook

Message # 30629.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Women in wetlook

Date: Tue 31/07/07 19:53:37 GMT

Name: Placebo Effect gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have to agree with Leon. As in....

"DON'T TALK TO THE FORUMS, TRY TALKING TO YOUR WIVES!"

and....

"ITS NO BIG DEAL, but if you make it one, that is how someone will see it!"

I've been married for 10 years to god knows how but an absolute fox (I'm no oil painting :-) ), but got married young, and up to 2 years ago I had only one wetlook experience with her and that was on our honeymoon in 1997 after she found some old candid Sunsplash vids (remember VHS vids?? :-D). The only reason that the first many years was so scarce, in my own case, was that it was a much bigger deal to me than it was to her.

I love smart, office day wear wetlook, and the woman I trusted most walked in every evening for most of those years wearing what I'd fantasise about seeing wet. The big problem being that I never told her, and I assumed she should know, but I was for a long time still embarrassed about what I saw as a weird fetish, and not wanting to share my 'weirdness' because of my own insecurities and it drove me absolutely mad that she didn't just join me in shower. But why should she?? I didn't do any wetlook, because I hated having to ask and expected her to 'just know' that was what I wanted and respond accordingly. It took me a long time to see that as just silly.

It took a bad point in our relationship for my frustrations to overspill, and to cut a long story short, after she'd stopped laughing at my insecurity, she said "well that's harmless, why didn't you say it was such a big deal??". But to me at that time and for the years previously it was a HUGE DEAL for me, but only in my own mind. All she wanted was 'fun', my 'fetish' was harmless 'fun' to her, but to me it never was. She loves fun, to her now wetlook is a laugh, but to me it was always TOO much more.

I've definitely changed now, and am very open to her and able to laugh about my fetish with her. That's not to say she gets wet for me as much as I'd like, lol, but I get what I really need, and certainly more than the first 8 years previous. I don't internalise back on me as a big deal her rolling her eyes when I make 'suggestions', but definitely appreciate us JUST HAVING WET FUN when it suits her, I still scroll the net/buy DvD's for my wetlook needs, but....(I'll leave it to Leon's original advice....)

"DON'T TALK TO THE FORUMS, TRY TALKING TO YOUR WIVES!"

and....

"ITS NO BIG DEAL, but if you make it one, that is how someone will see it!"

.........it's worked for me. Definitely. It's just a shame it took me so long to get over my own 'shyness' over my wetlook 'fun'

In reply to Message (30629.1) Info Re: Women in wetlook

By LisaMoomin - leon@mostwet.com gb Tue 31/07/07 18:20:51 GMT

They are enjoying themselves, trust me, I was there!

Thing is, it is not for the same reasons you would be!  As for compatability, yes, a lot of these if not all would be compatible, they have the ability to enjoy themselves wet!  But then so would most women, all these guys here are really talking to the wrong people!  What I suggest is that for the most part they have had a communication failure with their loved ones!

DON'T TALK TO THE FORUMS, TRY TALKING TO YOUR WIVES!

The ONLY time I ever had dificulty getting a woman to do wetlook was back in my late teens, when I couldn't communicate it to them properly!

ITS NO BIG DEAL, but if you make it one, that is how someone will see it!

You can either learn to communicate with real women on the subject, or, ignore this advice completely and keep searching for the IDEAL wetlook women like the type you find in the forums!

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (30629) Read This Women in wetlook

By soggybottom - us Tue 31/07/07 09:56:40 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TMDuQS2VkM&mode=related&search=

We have been kicking this idea of women in wetlook around for some time. Some people say that women are not interested, others say that they like it as much as men do. I'm sure the answer lies somewhere in the middle. I have been watching a lot of the Utube postings on this site. Some of those party videos are pretty good. I copied and pasted a Utube that I saved. I can't believe that these girls are not enjoying themselves. If they didn't think that they looked sexy they certainly would not get into the pool. They wouldn't even go there. These women are having fun.

It could be that women who don't like doing these things are not adventursome. I love to fly; some women wouldn't think of it. I am a competitive pistol shooter; some would never consider that. Everyone has different tastes. Seems that if you are considering marrying someone you would figure out if you are compatable in ALL of the important ways.

Check out the link above and tell me if they are having fun.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]