minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 19:45:01 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 30622.5

Subject: Hello Re: Feedback to below posts: wet prude = sex prude?

Date: Tue 31/07/07 11:14:53 GMT

Name: MaK dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I completely agree with you. A marriage, where you cannot be true to yourselves, or a marriage without sex will never be a happy one - no matter how many good qualities your wife may have. You will always hope for something you will newer get and will be constantly disappointed. After a few years, you will not even look forward to a vacation together because you know that it will just lead to more disappointments when the perfect situation occur, but is not utilized. You can raise kids and have a "happy" family, but you will never get really in love with her. Your wife or girlfriend must at least be able to accept the way you are so that you can enjoy your fetish alone, but this also means that you are going to live parts of your life alone and she must also accept that. The reaction in post #30620 is completely insane.

To all the young ones: Use the first possible chance where you are far from your girlfriend or still anonymous to send her a letter or an e-mail where you tell her about ALLyour fetishes. You may never see her of hear from her again, but it is better than an unhappy marriage. Don't hope that you can change her - you can't!

In reply to Message (30622) Question Feedback to below posts: wet prude = sex prude?

By Wet Guy - us Mon 30/07/07 23:56:26 GMT

Guys - I've been married over 20 years.  My experience has been that my wife thinks wet look is some kind of wierd thing and therefore does not do it unless I force it on her (in a nice way ... not some kind of abuse).  The same is true for any kind of fun fetish sex play - stockings, sexy lingerie, etc.  For her, nude in the missionary position is as good as it gets, and that once a week if I am lucky.

I have such a bigger sex drive than her.  My guess is that the same ladies who turn up their nose at getting wet turn up their nose and make you feel like a preditory fool for other types of very benign fetishes.  I have been disappointed my whole life with this important aspect of my marriage, and I am about to throw in the towel.  

Would you guys agree with me?  Some women just love sex and play and most forms of playful fetishes, and the others turn off to anything other than the basics.  that's my experience.

To you younger guys or anyone that is not married, I would never go into it again (marriage that is) without knowing my future wife's feelings and reactions to these.  If she's a prude, let it go.  You will be miserable forever, and just satisfying yourself on the net.  Sad but true.

Wet Guy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]