minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:26:00 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 30621.1

Subject: Idea Re: How do I get my wife to. . . .???

Date: Mon 30/07/07 22:46:18 GMT

Name: Vanwet ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Throw her in with what ever she has on !!  works for me !!

In reply to Message (30621) Question How do I get my wife to. . . .???

By WetLeesSteve - us Mon 30/07/07 22:34:12 GMT

OK  For the first time in 18 years, my wife and I are FINALLY going on a vacation by ourselves and without a bunch of friends/family hanging around. We have rented a private villa for a romantic week which has a hot tub, and a whirl pool which are private.  That's the plan.

I have 2 questions, which many of you have probably been through already.

First.  I am into wet, I like it, but it's not, ofcoarse, my only desire.  My wife is not.  Or so she says.  She doesn't like to get her cloths wet for some reason, but she knows I like it.  How do I get her interested?  She knows it's a turn on for me.  She seems interested in seeking out some water falls while on our trip though.  Has mentioned riding some rapids, which I have tubes for.

Second, I prefer jeans and sneakers.  Let's face it fans, polyester just doesn't cut it for me.  She won't wear a pair of jeans, or even capri's saying her butt is too fat. She is not fat.  However medications she takes has put some weight on her, but I don't mind or care.  I like her the way she is. I constantly disagree with her because I am always watching her back side, (Imagining pockets on her pants  LOL)  She gives me excuses, but at our age, I will probably never see her in a pair of jeans again.  The sneakers are no problem.  Any Ideas?

Keep in mind, after 18 years, we are still very deeply in love with each other.  I look, but I go right back to look at her

Thanks.  Steve

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]