Wetlook-Online

Message # 30546.4

Subject: Hello Re: A Woman's Perspective on Wetlook

Date: Fri 27/07/07 15:54:49 GMT

Name: Rob ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for a very interesting post.
In reply to Message (30546) Hello A Woman's Perspective on Wetlook

By Someoneyoudknow - us Fri 27/07/07 03:31:35 GMT

Ok, so I read a post near the bottom of the page now, asking if women ever visited this forum. Some people thought that the banners would scare them off, others thought we might be scared of being harrassed, etc.

I didn't post my name for personal reasons but if anyone wants to ask Nigel to confirm that I'm a woman, he can probably look up my IP address and indeed confirm that I'm not some guy trying to make some point. I just thought I'd give you my take on the situation.

For me, I like getting wet for various reasons. In no particular order they are: because it really turns my husband on, I know if I get wet he most likely will also and I think he looks incredibly sexy when wet, because I like the feel of my clothes clinging to me, it makes me feel very sexy, and when we get wet in public, I like the reactions I get from people.

Before my husband and I started dating I had a party at my parents house and a bunch of our high school friends were there and a few people got thrown in the pool and I jumped in. No, I don't remember what I was wearing but my husband said that that incident is what prompted him to ask me out for the first time. It was something I did quite often. When I'd get home from school, if it was a hot day, I'd jump in the pool without changing.

He wasn't at that party but for our graduation I had another party at my parents house and he was there and I started egging people into pushing people into the pool and eventually they started to and I got pushed in too and most of us ended up in the pool, including my now husband. We had been dating a few months and he still remembers it quite well to this day, a long time later.

I think that what some people here are missing is that for the most part, women and men are quite different. I hate generalizing but I don't know how else to state my thoughts. One reason women may be mainly "lurkers" here or just not come at all is that for the most part, men are far more visually oriented than women. Personally I'm very visually stimulated but once again, in general, women are less prone to visit a site that's mostly devoted to visual images.

I don't know what people say when they say women are afraid to come here because they'll be overwhelmed by guys asking to chat or IM or anything. I've never had anyone even ask me that, I didn't even know this site was associated with a chat room and can't imagine someone demanding to IM me.

I come and look at this site maybe once every week or two, just depending on what I'm doing.

Another reason that women may not come here much is, and I don't mean to sound negative or derogatory here, there seems to be quite a few people obsessed with wetlook and that can be pretty intimidating. If I were to go into a chat room and all someone wanted to do was ask about wetlook and how I liked it and where I like it and what I like to wear and what I'm thinking when I do it and ya da ya da ya da that would probably be a short conversation.

Don't get me wrong, I love getting wet in clothes but it's a very small part of me. I also like our dogs and our kids and our house and vacation and books and the list goes on and on. Don't just talk to me about wetlook. If you were to meet me talk about life which can include wetlook but lots of other things.

Ok, I guess this is falling more into the advice category than opinion but hey, I'm on a roll here.

For my husband and me, we've never gotten wet together in a bathtub. A few times we've gotten into the shower in whatever we're wearing just to surprise the other person who is already in there but for the most part we get wet outside. It's more fun, you can do more and enjoy it more and you can possibly get in and out numerous times. Also, if you do it in more public places there is a thrill there about maybe doing something taboo or seeing the smiles on people's faces when you're obviously having fun and spontaneous.

Just getting in a bathtub with my clothes on doesn't do anything for me. Granted that's just me but it just doesn't seem fun. One tip. If you are trying to get a date or girlfriend or wife or whatever wet, don't say hey, how about getting in the tub in your clothes. Even I would look at you and ask why. Make it fun, make a game out of it, dare them, just make it interesting.

One example, my husband and I were at the Hollywood Rosevelt hotel in Hollywood, CA and we were at the bar by the pool one evening and we were sort of talking with another couple at the bar and they were saying how nice it looked and I told them they should jump in. They said the hotel would get mad at them and throw them out. We both told them that we'd done it before and it happened quite often late at night but they didn't believe us. We even had the bartender tell them that it happens sometimes. They still thought we were all BSing them so I just got up, walked over to the edge and jumped in. I swam to the other end and back and got out and went back and sat down. They were dumbfounded. It was a very warm evening so my husband decided to take a dip too so he jumped in too. Finally the woman, I'd guess in her mid 30's, walked up to the edge and sat down and stuck her feet in the water. To make a long story short, eventually he got in and we horsed around a bit but she wasn't going to get in but occasionally she'd get splashed by us until her husband just started directly splashing her then she didn't resist when he finally pulled her in.

It was a fun time, I don't know if he was into wetlook or not but the way we finally got them in the pool was having fun, which is the bottom line of this long story.

Also another tip. If you want to spend a few bucks for a weekend away and get wet, the Hollywood Rosevelt Hotel is a good place to do it.

That's just my two cents, one Euro, three Canadian, and half a Yen.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.161 seconds to generate ]