Wetlook-Online

Message # 30459.2.1

Subject: Hello ...here ya go

Date: Sun 22/07/07 13:07:21 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI...none of these Dirndl events are ever captured properly (from our wetlook perspective). There is zero wetlook in those pics....they only show you girls in mid-air BEFORE they hit the water...they never show you pics of the girls getting OUT the water. You never see any wetlook at all.

Those Dirndl sites are all hopless for showing wetlook. That is why....we HAVE to go to these events ourselves, and send our own wetlook fans with cameras to tape them (which is what we did).

Here are some pics from a friend of mine who attended one event and took the photos at the right moments (for us)

http://www.wetlookukraine.com/freepreview/dirndl/dirndl.html

And here is a DVD we made of footage we shot at Dirndl events...

http://www.beingwet.com/images/SM12/SM12.html

You will never find any of the mainstream Dirndl sites that will show decent wetlook pics from these events. You HAVE to attend them and film them yourself.

Most of these events take place in Austra...but some take place in Germany too. There are 30-40 different events each year at lakes and swimming pools in Germany and Austria.   Also...I hear that some Oktoberbest events will sometime have a dunk tank where you can dunk the Dirndrl girls into the dunk tank too...so check for Oktoberfest events in your region too. There were some nice dunk tank pics of a dirndl girl posted to this forum a few months ago...I cannot find the link...can anybody find me that link again.

If you are interested in taping these events and you live in Germany or Austria or Switzerland, contact me and I will buy you a miniDV camcorder so you can capture the events.

MK

In reply to Message (30459.2) Sad Re: Dirndlflugtag

By Hello - us Sun 22/07/07 12:32:13 GMT

Excellent!

What a tease, even when you press 'Zoom' the pictures are still too small!!!

Does anyone have bigger pictures of this event??

Cheers

In reply to Message (30459) Hello Dirndlflugtag

By Jodifool - jodifool@hotmail.com be Sun 22/07/07 11:46:43 GMT

Brand new pictures from an event where ladies in local dress jump into a lake.

Lot of before-pics, nlya few after-pics.

http://www.123partynet.com/contentNode/page,view-pics,eid-12354,mod-15,r-11.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]