minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 09:01:33 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 30436.6.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Most all women get turned on by totally different things than we guys do

Date: Mon 23/07/07 16:23:46 GMT

Name: soggybottom us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Good observation. I agree. I asked my good friend and she says that women are a lot like men in that they do get turned on regularly in the course of a day. But, the book Women are from Venus ---- makes a lot of sense. Men are tactile, they get turned on by sight and feel. Women seem to get turned on "emotionally". Tell a woman she is sexy, hot, beautiful or is a good cook and the pilot light goes on. Just bend over in front of a man and..... Well, you get the picture.
In reply to Message (30436.6.1) Hello Most all women get turned on by totally different things than we guys do

By Getwet - us Mon 23/07/07 11:49:21 GMT

One thing I've learned in my 50 or so years. Like we get turned on by wetlook, some guys it's high heels, etc. They just don't see it that way. They'll do stuff just because they know guys like it or get turned on by it even though it doesn't really do anything for them personally. Bless all the women that'll do stuff for us guys!!! Sure there's a few exceptions, but for the most part women aren't turned on by stuff like wetlook or whatever. But fortunately, they'll take part in it all. Unfortunately, a lot of the professional wetlook stuff, or anything for that matter, is for the $$$.
In reply to Message (30436.6) Read This Re: females

By soggybottom - us Sun 22/07/07 11:01:48 GMT

This brings up other interesting questions. I guess there are as many different fettishes as there are people. I'm not big into nudes (or I wouldn't be in this forum). Most men love nudes. Some people only want to see wet hair. Some are into sox.

The women with whom I have DONE wet with didn't particularly get "turned on" by it. It was just something that they did because it turned me on.

I have a very dear lady friend (not a sexual partner) with whom I can discuss anything. I asked her recently about being wet as a turn on. She said that it is just fun. I don't think she ever thought of it as a turn on. Although she did tell me a very recent story about work when it was so hot here. Wish I was there then.

Lately there seems to be a huge number of you tube vids about wetlook. Of course it is summer here and this would be the time. Most of it seems to be that people do it because that happens to be what they are wearing when they either get a chance to swim or get "thrown in" as a prank. The hard core wetlook with sexual overtones is done by the producers who are catering to the hard core wetlook sexual consumer.

From time to time someone tries to analize this whole subject. There are probably a lot of women who really like being wet and seeing wet. I too would love to chat with them about it. But, like everything else they seem to lurk in the misty background and don't want to come forward. Can't blame them a bit.

Keep this going. It looks like an interesting subject.

In reply to Message (30436) Hello females

By budd - ex Fri 20/07/07 16:46:09 GMT

hi just a quick one how many females lookat this forum ?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]