Wetlook-Online

Message # 30327.2

Subject: Read This Re: offtopic but nessecery

Date: Sat 14/07/07 17:48:53 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Anything offered for free should not be downloaded and run unless you trust the source.

When it comes to anti-virus software, there are a number of well-recognized brands - Trend, Norton, and one or two others whose names I can't think of just now. You have to pay for the benefits they provide, but that's life... a bunch of talented people put a lot of effort into producing a product you can trust. They deserve a financial reward for their time and effort. Everything else is potentially someone looking to screw around with your computer for their own ends - whether it's illicit financial gain or just malicious mischief.

Yes, there are lots of products out there which offer free trials... you just have to use some common sense as to legitimacy. Can you track back to the source if you have a problem? Any legitimate business will have some sort of presence you can trace to know if it's a real or bogus (damaging) product. I'm guessing the software you found came with no such traceability.

In reply to Message (30327) Angry offtopic but nessecery

By attention !!! spyalert! - uu Sat 14/07/07 14:52:55 GMT

PLEASE BE AWERE OF AN UNINVITED VIRUS (TROJAN) THAT IS CALLED SPYLOCKED this is a fake virus scanner that is infact is a virus on it's

own, it appears to scan for virusses, and finds them (but their all fake) it infact whippes out any trace or trail leading to the spylocked program, but the scam goes on and on, on other websites they (spylocked-builders) worn for the use of the self-installed and uninvited Fake spydetecter and leads you to believe that there is a solition

on how to deinstall the fake spylocked scanner BUT even this program called Smit....... is a fake one (created by the same people as did spylocked)

the usage of this program will leave you with even a bigger mess on your computer. and they allso want to trick you in to buying their (fake)scanner

just like the intention of spylocked. there is only one defined effective sollution to get rid of these fakescanners that are infact virusses on ther own.

the sollution for , if your pc has been infected by these virusses is: format your harddisk and re-install all ligitimed softwere, delevered with your computer

do not, i repeet do not use (fake) scanner brouhgt to your PC for free, cause they are a big scam !.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]