minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 07:39:37 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 30313

Subject: Question Is wetlook becoming more accepted and popular?

Date: Fri 13/07/07 16:26:34 GMT

Name: John us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Have a look at this Pakistani music video.   The gal in jeans doesn't hesitate to get into the water and dance around with her boyfriend and has a great time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlCZPVcSIA0&NR=1

A video like this will be seen by millions of people around the world, and since almost all women wear jeans, it should give many the idea of

doing that themselves.   There are also many youtubes in which a guy throws his blue jeaned girlfriend into the water.   They wouldn't do that without the ladies' implied permission, so clearly wet jeans are popular with a lot of guys and gals.

I'm looking forward to a time when people pretty much forget about swimsuits and wear their clothes into the water. Here in Seattle it seems every year more people get their clothes wet (on a hot day) at the fountains, lakes etc.

Have you noticed in your part of the world that wet clothing is becoming more accepted and more popular?     

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]