MyWetloook

Message # 30275.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Recent magazine article - HTML version

Date: Sat 14/07/07 02:00:16 GMT

Name: Tim UK gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I totally agree with you Mark, I left a post here on friday and it seems to have gone missing, I concluded Nigel has deleted it, I merely asked if the 3 ladies were reading this forum, if so - Hello.

I like your diagnose re Bill's terms, and I have to congratulate you Homes on what a pure genius you are in assuming Bill wrote the article. Splendid!

All the best to you Mark

Tim, uk

In reply to Message (30275.1.1) Hello Re: Recent magazine article - HTML version

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 12/07/07 08:02:47 GMT

Interesting article....but something does not seem to gel with me.....i.e. he we have 3 ladies who claim to be wetlook fans and self sploshers....but yet they are totally uknown to us. Seeing as 99% of the wetlook fans, including female, either visit this forum or (more likely) Graham's forum....how come they are all unknown to us. You would think....that if a prominent newspaper like the Sun were going to do a story abot 3 female sploshers in the UK, that they would have been ladies who are well known to us...i.e. like some of Graham or Leon's girls.

I just don't see how you can claim to be a fan of wetlook....and be totally unknown on the forums.

There is one clue though....the Sun newspaper never uses the term "WAM" that we all use to define the genre. They use the term "Sploshers" or "Sploshing"...which is a term invented by Bill Shipton of Splosh magazine, so any time the word "Sploshing" is used instead of WAM...I would say that the article was probably written by Bill Shipton.

MK

In reply to Message (30275.1) Hello Re: Recent magazine article - HTML version

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 12/07/07 05:13:24 GMT

If you refer to the other link to loveit which was recently posted, you'd see that the Sun, Loveit, and several other tabloids are all published by the same company.

Although the tone of the article seems good, I'm not sure the context helps much... right up there with flying saucer stories.

In reply to Message (30275) Links Recent magazine article - HTML version

By TrickyTrev - gb Wed 11/07/07 21:18:46 GMT

Hi All,

I dunno if this link has been listed before, but here is the Sun Online version of the story - Looks like the Sun and Love it are linked.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2007300395,00.html

Enjoy.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]