WetlookPro

Message # 30113

Subject: Hello Some thoughts...

Date: Tue 03/07/07 03:17:32 GMT

Name: Anonymous us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I live in Southern California & it has been absolutely roasting!  And in the Northern Hemisphere, this is time of year when people become more desperate to escape the heat...

I was visiting family today & the news was on in the background - a reporter was spending the day going around trying to get people to talk about how hot it was, and he ended his segment at a local pool and hopped off the diving board fully clothed.  Granted, I would have been more interested if it had been a female, but his actions did get me thinking - has swimming fully clothed become more acceptable than ever now?

I've been a lurker in this forum for several years now & I've been fascinated to learn how some of the seasoned verterans here got by before the advent of the internet, DVD's or even before it was possible to tape segments off television with a VCR.  I found this community by chance several years ago just by experimenting with search engines when they were new to me...anyhow, since YouTube videos are so commonplace now, and people willing to record/photograph themselves hopping into a pool or shower with their clothes on, is it safe to say that it's become more acceptable?

I grew up in the 80's, so I can understand how the veterans here had tougher than before the online community sprouted, because it really wasn't something you could discuss openly without arching a few eyebrows.  I remember my first exposure to wetlook was when I was a young boy - my bedroom was on the second story of the house I grew up in, with a great view of the pool next door.  I had a huge crush on the girl who lived there, and there was this day where I overheard a lot of giggling coming from the backyard, so I went to the window and saw her and two of her girlfriends paddling around the pool in an inflatable raft fully clothed.  When they had decided they'd had enough, the two girlfriends climbed out and managed to stay dry, but in doing so, one of the plastic oars fell overboard and sank to the bottom.  I was amazed to see that my crush without hesitation went right on in fully clothed to retrieve it. :)  To this day, that's shaped my preference on how I like to see girls get wet - I love pool wetlook, and would much rather see a girl go in willingly as opposed to getting thrown in.

Anyhow, I just wanted to share, and was curious to know if anyone else thought that wetlook has become more acceptable now than ever?  Amusement parks with water rides are a great example - especially with the weather getting so hot, I think people are more willing to hop on rides knowing they'll find relief...obviously, they're not doing it to turn anyone on, but I can say personally, the desperation to get cooler is part of my fascination with wetlook as well...

What do you think?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]