minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 10:29:09 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 30109.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: You Tube - why the disappointments!

Date: Tue 03/07/07 02:48:55 GMT

Name: wetinwisc us

Email: cheesehead1965@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have noticed that the worst quality YouTubes come from "directors" aged 16-21, and I think in some cases, the cameraman/woman had quite a bit to drink before they shot the video.  Also, YouTube has an upload limit of 100MB, so some videos need to be compressed to appear there, which further reduces the quality.  Many of the videos also were shot on a cell phone camera, and while cell phones can take quite good still pictures, cell phone video technology is still in its infancy, so the quality isn't that good yet.  I think about 5 years from now, cell phone video quality will improve as the technology improves.  Just remember what the first digital camera photos looked like 15 years ago.  Now the quality of digital photography meets or exceeds the quality of film photography.
In reply to Message (30109.2) Exclamation Re: You Tube - why the disappointments!

By wetwhiteandblue - us Tue 03/07/07 02:27:36 GMT

Why the disappointment?  Because on a scale of 1 thru 10 with 10 being professional wetlook producers found on this forum who have a purpose in mind with a select audience, You Tube is the other end of the scale where people store their videos for anyone willing to look at it regardless of the quality or subject manner.  Most are for peer viewing only!   Quality is almost non-existance on most of them where shaking and tilting is the norm.  With regards to wetlook, it looks like most of the teens making the videos are more interested in the "please don't" reaction of the subject before making contact with the water.  I suppose a half loaf of bread is better than no loaf!

While most are disappointing, there are a few well worth looking at.  Albeit, it's a chance you have to take.

Just be choosy - you don't have to view the whole clip.  As they say, you don't need to eat the whole egg just to find that it's rotten!

In reply to Message (30109) Sad You Tube - why the disappointments!

By Wet Guy - us Mon 02/07/07 23:55:22 GMT

Guys -

It seems that YouTube is a consistent disappointment when it comes to candid wetlook.  If there is a 1 minute video, 55 seconds is the person getting carried to the water to be thrown in and 5 seconds in the water.  Then - it's cut off.  No good and long shots of the chick coming out and seeing her clinging clothes in some nice shots.  Instead, it's almost always cut off.  In addition, 50% of the videos are really crappy quality - shakey, blurry - and then there are the ones where the camera goes sideways - what's up with that?

I'm not saying I don't look at them - just that for the number that are out there that there are very few of any decent quality.  I guess it's like candid wetlook pictures in that you have to see 20 to get one or two that are really outstanding.  I just think in the YouTube world it's more like 100 to 1 when it comes to candid videos.

Good news - it can only improve!

Just voicing my views ...

Wet Guy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]