WetlookPro

Message # 30017.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:...err..how strange

Date: Fri 29/06/07 02:24:34 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I taped the TCM airing today....and they only showed a BLACK & WHITE version of this film. The version I have is in color (a real color film...not a colorized film), and the opening title credits clearly stated "filmed in CineColor"...so why does TCM Channel (who have the best movie library in the entire world) only have a b&w version of this film.

Perhaps I will email them and ask them why. Perhaps they do not have a color copy in their library. I can put them in touch with the collector I found who has a color print of the film.

However, my color version is rather dark and faded looking....and TCM's b&w version appeared to be a bit sharper and crisper...so their version was nice and sharp.....it seemed to show the cling dress a bit better than my color version does.

Hmm..it seems like I have something even TCM channel does not have.

MK

In reply to Message (30017.1) Hello Re: Very short notice VCR alert (vintage fans)

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 28/06/07 18:44:18 GMT

Yeah....I already had it set to record in my TIVO.....

The answer is....yes...this does have a wetlook scene...but sadly nothing like the great pics that are on JJ's site.

Here are the pics that JJ had on his site as "unknown"

http://www.vintagewet.com/wfa/scrap2/mp/a09/mariew2[3].jpg

http://www.vintagewet.com/wfa/scrap2/mp/a09/v93534.jpg

It was I who identified the movie for JJ and then I found a collector who had this movie. So I got my copy 2 years ago.

The frustrating thing is...the still photos you see on JJ's site are nothing like what is in the actual film....i.e. in the film it is all a longshot and the cameramen never got any close ups. It seems to me like the 35mm film camera guy was 40 feet away when this scene was filmed, and as she went in the water the direct said "cut" and told the stills guy to rush in there and shoot some stills....but nobody told the 35mm film camera to go in for close ups....so all his footage is lousy cos it's a wide shot only.

However, there is a nicer scene afterwards...where you see Marie Windsor in her soaked outfit and seamed stockings in an apartment. They obviously shot that scene later on a different day..and soaked her down before she goes in the apartment.

I already have a copy of this film, but TCM's version should be sharper, so I will tape it again.

MK

In reply to Message (30017) Read This Very short notice VCR alert (vintage fans)

By Waterspaniel - us Thu 28/06/07 16:30:53 GMT

The Fabulous Joe, from 1947, is due to air at 4:15 Chicago time today (Thursday) on Turner Classic Movies. It's supposed to have a good wet scene. Sorry for the short notice, I just found out.  

Unfazed

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.046 seconds to generate ]